Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Trouble is he's not going to co operate unless hes under pressure, and wasting time pressuring him is a waste

I'd be fine if someone shot him tbh
If someone shots him, it may be needed a strong kill for that.

Those indies are bulletproof and depending on the situation even superbulletproof.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Are you talking about this one? I just took it as Mango saying that he isn't confirming or denying claiming anything there I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mango.
Yeah, I mean there shouldn't be that much room for misinterpretation.

TAC says I'm Arthas, on page 2 of the game, I seriously do not understand why this is even a topic.

He doesn't ask, he says, and I repeat, he says I am arthas

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
can u bring me the receipts?
they arent the same to me
If they don't look the same then what to say. You are denying the obvious. Ofc, there wordings are different and Lindl's way of defending was much fancier but still they were doing the exact same thing. You also agreed when you said one was town defending while the other was scum defending. You are just going to be stuck with your scum perspective with Cal because somehow you are against him.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
oh, and before I go. ekko stanks like expired roast beef between the legs of a woman he couldn't have.
ekko stinks and gets no coochie

well nice chat you all.
yeah ussop stanks and gets no nookie.

he just has expired cookies.
looks like ussop may be up to his old antics though...hmm..
well damn ekko stinks and gets none at all, not even a little.

:gokulaugh:

@Ekkologix you know damn well if that was me i'd be a little more creative than that.

I'm town g. But the question is are you town @Ekkologix because you fumbling over your words seems like you up to not so townie things and slipped just a little. Though. that could have been intentional.
Basically, you sus Ekko and that is about it? Not even hard a push, or a real push at all?

Kagu Nyan

β€Ž
Mango said that he's neither denying or accepting the fact that he's Arthas?

Are you talking about this one? I just took it as Mango saying that he isn't confirming or denying claiming anything there I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mango.
Yes that's right. I was referring to that post only.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
what a waste lmao

anti-town indies are awesome, though, really hard to win with - depending on what kind of anti town.

Like SK/ Arso/ WW types are really rough, especially on forum where town has time to discuss
I missed this xD

I was Arso in two games in ToS and it was great to play with it.

But to win is really hard as you said.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Your defense argument was fake. Cal trying to discredit Odd when you first said that he was defending Mango. Then you tried to correct yourself and twisted the narrative to fit your agenda.
what makes it fake tho
its true cal descredited odd
i interpret it as he is defending mango, when in reality it was defemding me

can u stop focusing ur attention on whether is it mango or me and actually focus on my point here

early defending me, mango, or any player from what odd was doing is bad bad

i need u to perform actual analysis, not tunnel on the name of the person protected. quiet frankly that part doesnt matter

u as town see odd questioning a player to get a better read of them. why stop him?

can u answer that part cuz thats where my argument is. idgaf if its mango or me being protected

Why is there a new account with 0 posts playing this game?

:endthis:

I assume you're referring to me, Grammaton said more players were needed and I am/was a WoW turbo nerd with minor mafia experience

Trying to make sense of the thread right now but its a lot to catch up on

I'm immediately suspicious of Ekko given the last game we were in. I think that's mostly because they got under my skin pretty effectively and then I was played like a fiddle by scum.

Death to the Undead, Lok'Tar

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
like odd was pressuring me and told everyone to use w.e on me

thats all fair to do. its our first interaction in the game afteral

cal comes in and seems to already have me locked in as town. from what exactly?

Kagu Nyan

β€Ž
what makes it fake tho
its true cal descredited odd
i interpret it as he is defending mango, when in reality it was defemding me

can u stop focusing ur attention on whether is it mango or me and actually focus on my point here

early defending me, mango, or any player from what odd was doing is bad bad

i need u to perform actual analysis, not tunnel on the name of the person protected. quiet frankly that part doesnt matter

u as town see odd questioning a player to get a better read of them. why stop him?

can u answer that part cuz thats where my argument is. idgaf if its mango or me being protected
If it's defending you are bothered about then you should be see everything. I am not against your defending. But I am against using your defending agenda on one person while you ignore the other person who is also doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.