Status
Not open for further replies.
ekko stanks and gets no ouss ouss

I can tell you it does feel like there is no mafia presence. they could be just inactive. I feel it hard to believe in a world where there isn't at least one mafia faction.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yes it’s bad because you are asking others to interpret things they want to. You are not taking a stand. You could have said so many other things but you chose to say that which has kinda cemented your image in my mind that you do not care what others think about you. If you wanted us to focus that you disagree to what Odd was accusing you of, why not be straight with it.
I'm not asking them to interpret it the way they want to

I said they are free to do so - meaning I'm not telling them to do anything.

I am clearly not agreeing with Odd's accusation, and I tell him you are free to interpret it however you want, but I'm implying he's wrong.
This shouldn't be so difficult to understand

I am clearly not agreeing with Odd's accusation, and I tell him you are free to interpret it however you want, but I'm implying he's wrong.
I'd like to think I played a small part in showing you this technique :)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Word play is more dangerous than sword play. Since you wrote I am town I’m going to look at something else for now. Besides I think I have already established my stance on you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Word play is more dangerous than sword play. Since you wrote I am town I’m going to look at something else for now. Besides I think I have already established my stance on you.
I haven't played with any words, the fact that you are thinking that just means you have a strong confirmation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.