Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko, Arp, Grammatton are town lean for me.​
Also i hereby confirm Ekko is good,, those that come at him anymore would have face my wrath,,,​
Ekko is Town, Im Town.​
There's no disagreements on Usopp Kaguu,, that's why i say you are not reading my posts.
I did read these posts of yours where you are saying that Ekko is town in multiple occasions but honestly I didn’t imagine it as some mechanical confirmation and not the possibility that you and him are actually masons.

So far I read Ekko and Odd as town (based on what I've read) don't know what have changed afterward

Also lack of push for lynch train on Mango is bit sus to me.

Kagura is giving me vibe Bartho guy from Weeb..
Either annoying town or scum who wants to lead town..

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Usopp is perusing his own reads,, i also don't agree with him on Cal.​
So let me get this straight

Usopp goes 600 posts on ratchet calling him scum, you have an open PM with him and he can't show you why he thinks so nor you can show him why he is wrong in your eyes. Same goes for Cal.

Do you guys even talk in the pm

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Kind of a false equivalence, we don't actually know if they're masons and I'd be quite surprised to see Ekko playing this straight if they were.

Also I figured your most immediate frame of reference would be your time spent as his partner last game, hence why I asked
Yeah he told me that as masons he usually Puts himself out and does some weird stuff since he’s got a confirmation to back him up in his mason partner.

So if Yo tan and Ekko are alluding to masonry here, then I expect Ekko to put himself out a lot like what he’s done here.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So far I read Ekko and Odd as town (based on what I've read) don't know what have changed afterward

Also lack of push for lynch train on Mango is bit sus to me.

Kagura is giving me vibe Bartho guy from Weeb..
Either annoying town or scum who wants to lead town..
How am I annoying you when I haven’t directed a single post at you and that you haven’t hardly posted in the game?

What are your reads on Mango?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
30 pages and I'm done..I'm Skipping to direct 125 page lol
@Lindltaylor give me summary like weeb game
:catsweat: i beg you please :catsweat:
As much as I would love to, I agree with Gram that catching up to get your own reads is better here lol.

Plus, in terms of summary there’s not much other than a lot of back and forth on Indies and indie claims - TAC, Flowa, Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.