Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I do not concern myself with indies, u should know as much by now. If i see them try smth funny i can take care of them, right now i have no reason to bother.

His opinion of ultra, ekko, rion and gram is similar to mine, idk about odd cause he feels a bit different compared to weebs but as i said, maybe the flavor ppl can say whats with his pr

Dont waste my precious time with such questions

I didn't say you would be concerned with indies, in fact I said the opposite, you think those who concern themselves with indies are scummy to you and yet Adam has like 3 reads on claimed indies and you didn't comment on them.

What was his opinion on Ultra and Ekko 'cause I really didn't get anything from that post on his opinion on them. Odd was town in weebs, so I assume you're scum reading Odd now, then? My read is the same, but tell me why he feels different to you.

I didn't say you would be concerned with indies, in fact I said the opposite, you think those who concern themselves with indies are scummy to you and yet Adam has like 3 reads on claimed indies and you didn't comment on them.

What was his opinion on Ultra and Ekko 'cause I really didn't get anything from that post on his opinion on them. Odd was town in weebs, so I assume you're scum reading Odd now, then? My read is the same, but tell me why he feels different to you.
Why do u want me to comment on his indie stuff when ive already clearly stated i do not care about indies? his line of thought so far seemed consistent with the way hes been acting towards them throughout the game, so why should i waste my time commenting on that? Its the ppl hes been interacting with so saying smth about them is what hes gonna do

Read his opinion on usopp, if usopp is actually town here his interactions are incredibly weird, i wouldnt want usopps opinion on anything looking at how messy hes playing rn, at least usopp agrees with me on Rion tho.

Ultra is playing weak, he took notice of it as well, im guessing he would be down to lynch him considering he got mentioned

Odd does not feel spicy enough, he lacks a certain dominance from my pov

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was also looking at this trailer and man it looks soo cool. I really want a show like Arcane for WoW now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why do u want me to comment on his indie stuff when ive already clearly stated i do not care about indies? his line of thought so far seemed consistent with the way hes been acting towards them throughout the game, so why should i waste my time commenting on that?
I would be surprised you haven't hounded him for still going after indies here. It's not you caring about indies, it's you caring about other players going after indies that I was pointing out.

Its the ppl hes been interacting with so saying smth about them is what hes gonna do
Alright then.

Ultra is playing weak, he took notice of it as well, im guessing he would be down to lynch him considering he got mentioned

Odd does not feel spicy enough, he lacks a certain dominance from my pov
I can get on the Ultra and Odd read tbh. Haven't seen the usual Ultra town playstyle that I'm used to, and Odd actually has had spicy but seriously overblown reads here that I don't think comes from a town perspective.

His situation around Mango still doesn't sit right with me and he's asking Mango only now what he claimed. Like hours later. Yeah, not a fan of his play so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.