Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I would want a show like this for Devil May Cry tbh.

But WoW would also be good. No live action, though.
Tbh I think live actions that are not anime related are done pretty well usually, but yeah, would definitely prefer an animated one for WoW since it seems to have heavy CGI in it.

Worst

Custom title
Lol, okay.

Do you any thoughts to share so far? Any player you'd like to see more of?

I personally think @LANJI CUCKSMOKE has to get more active here. You have an inactive meta on NF, but on WG you're more active.
Haven't seen much from @Nick either.
i'd definetly like to see more of Pero , i know that he's a new player, but on my first game i had one goal and it was to kill as many townies as possible so...idk

i'm literally the only one who was telling people to leave the indies alone for the time being and focus on scum instead:kayneshrug:
this post was also meh, i mean we've all had our " enough with the indies talk " moment, but i don't recall him giving scum reads , only adam but he didn't even said why

it's my first game so i'm trying to just observe but i think 2 people here are very sus
who are these 2 people btw ? And why ?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i'd definetly like to see more of Pero , i know that he's a new player, but on my first game i had one goal and it was to kill as many townies as possible so...idk

this post was also meh, i mean we've all had our " enough with the indies talk " moment, but i don't recall him giving scum reads , only adam but he didn't even said why

who are these 2 people btw ? And why ?
Adam and GOM

Status
Not open for further replies.