Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wanted to get this from you in explicit terms, because of something you had said earlier. Don't get all sassy.
My initial claim was "Pro-Town" Indie.
Personally I'm on the GW2 train along with Zem and Freeze

Can't play with Zem tho, since she's NA.

I did play with Freeze though, without him even realizing xD
Hmph. You won't get to know the greatness that is Heavensward, Shadowbringers and Endwalker. And Yotsuyu goe Brutus, of course.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Fuji never had pro mafia indies as far as I'm aware.

Heck even in the Pokemon game where I was N and most of my targets were scum there was also Silver who was pro Town indie

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I do wish I was more of a true Indie, frankly. Needing the Town to win means I don't even get the luxury of playing without any stake in the outcome.

I'm buying that Ratchet is an Indie. I think it's a bad move to claim that after TAC already did. It just puts him in the hot seat for no reason when he could just easily pretend to be Town.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Fuji never had pro mafia indies as far as I'm aware.

Heck even in the Pokemon game where I was N and most of my targets were scum there was also Silver who was pro Town indie
what a waste lmao

anti-town indies are awesome, though, really hard to win with - depending on what kind of anti town.

Like SK/ Arso/ WW types are really rough, especially on forum where town has time to discuss

I do wish I was more of a true Indie, frankly. Needing the Town to win means I don't even get the luxury of playing without any stake in the outcome.
My role doesn't need Town to win, but I need Town's help for my wincon, so it's all the same tbh. Let's hope we find good items. I will make things as cheap as possible.

what a waste lmao

anti-town indies are awesome, though, really hard to win with - depending on what kind of anti town.

Like SK/ Arso/ WW types are really rough, especially on forum where town has time to discuss
I was Anti Town Indie in Rej' Wano game. Kanjuro. Had to kill the Scabbards or survive the game with Mafia winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.