Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to, but youre seemingly outraged that anybody else is
I'm sorry. I didn't consider your pov here and that you can't exclude bastard aspects from where you stand. But I can assure you there are no bastard elements involved with my role or abilities to my knowledge. It's a nice role which is about exploring and getting items.

Worst

Custom title
All indies should claim
What's the big issue with indies though ? We suspecting some of them can be scum or too many pro town ? I mean consider that the lich king controlls the dead and a lot of parties unite to take him down in the wotlk so having many pro town indies can't be so strange

though as someone mentioned host's style might also play a part, but i don't know i think it's my first game hosted by fuji so i don't know how he handles things

Am I to take this as you not believing my claim?
Well you haven't given me your answer (Or Fuji's I guess), concretely. But I would find it curious if you were guilty as you've mentioned and it not being explicitly mentioned on your role. Unless you were neutral, or worse.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well you haven't given me your answer (Or Fuji's I guess), concretely. But I would find it curious if you were guilty as you've mentioned and it not being explicitly mentioned on your role. Unless you were neutral, or worse.
I tend to assume Indies always investigate as Guilty. In fact, NF is the only place I've seen have Indies investigate as Innocent by convention, and not through a role to evade investigations and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.