Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Indies almost always lie implicitly - but just based on being somewhat familiar with the host's preferences, I could see him making quite the handful of these "pro-town-indi" type roles that probably don't need to exist, at least on paper.

And by all means you should be more familiar with Fuji, so what do you think of that?
I did help him make Pokemon game but that would be angle shooting

Theres also an Old God of Death who provides misleading visions that drive people insane, and the OP states that this game will have some bastard elements, so, yeah, not really fussed what a WU says tbh
The host literally mentioned afterwards you should PM him to join the League. Bruh, just…just stop…

The host literally mentioned afterwards you should PM him to join the League. Bruh, just…just stop…
What part of bastard elements are you not understanding here? Why do you even care what I think anyway, its not like Im actively calling for your head is it?

That's a no, then.
I'm trying to get a handle of Adam's position here and whether he's trying to cause needless waxing over this subject, since that seems to be mostly what he has talked about, and you interject with this before even answering my question.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I'm trying to get a handle of Adam's position here and whether he's trying to cause needless waxing over this subject, since that seems to be mostly what he has talked about, and you interject with this before even answering my question.
Position?

TAC lied and ratchet makes no sense to me. Thats the position

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Elaborate a bit more.
TAC said he is pro.town indie only.to heavily hint a characters thats dead at this point in the story

Ratchet is such a townie indie that he isnt town when he could easily be and apperantly has no drawbacks. Ratchet 100% has more.to his wincon than he is letting on

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I've already answered your question. Feeling a little nervous, are we?

You seem very emotional, should i help u keep ur emotions in check, little one? Ur performance has not been satisfying so far, i might have to draw my blade soon

Status
Not open for further replies.