Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big issue with indies though ? We suspecting some of them can be scum or too many pro town ? I mean consider that the lich king controlls the dead and a lot of parties unite to take him down in the wotlk so having many pro town indies can't be so strange

though as someone mentioned host's style might also play a part, but i don't know i think it's my first game hosted by fuji so i don't know how he handles things
They aren't town by design so they get heavily scrutinised

I do also want to ask for those who suspect TAC - what do you think his angle is in a claim that's all but guaranteed to draw him negative attention from scum

What's the big issue with indies though ? We suspecting some of them can be scum or too many pro town ? I mean consider that the lich king controlls the dead and a lot of parties unite to take him down in the wotlk so having many pro town indies can't be so strange

though as someone mentioned host's style might also play a part, but i don't know i think it's my first game hosted by fuji so i don't know how he handles things
From his Pokemon games, Fuji puts a lot of pro Town Indies in his games. In the GS game no Indie was actually pro scum. So just something of note.

I tend to assume Indies always investigate as Guilty. In fact, NF is the only place I've seen have Indies investigate as Innocent by convention, and not through a role to evade investigations and so on.
Finally, would neutral or pro-town be a better descriptor for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.