Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

Best girl entered the game

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Disagree here, he's contributed in his own way and as someone who played scum with him for a month, I can already say that this Worst is different than his usual scum meta.

He's more confident, open and literally helping town with his tech skills when he doesn't have to.
Lindie. What do you make of the situation right now?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Because I scum read him. What type of question is this Kagu? He's completely disinterested in the state of the game, and I don't see anything townie from his slot.

Do I need to write a book on why I am voting him?

Yes.

No, I do not have a tendency to do so.

The thread died out from when the VC was given. That's what I meant. By that time Cal was in the lead and in the time I was gone, we barely got one page and most of that was that Gram and Broki revealing stuff. It seemed like people were content with the wagons. That's why I said I was reconsidering it, but then the Adam wagon gained traction.

Yeah I am voting Cal because I scum read him. Aight.
Why did you even feel the necessity to vote for him? Also why didn't you give your reasons that time?

If he's so much your priority, don't you feel the need to atleast write a line to show why you feel that he should be priority? Even if it was a pressure vote or any sort, why not just write that? Oh please...

I have seen you play as town and this is not how you behave.

Why?

How are we supposed to know that?
Sylvanas is bad although I think I'm getting the timeline confused and she might actually be a friendly at this point (Wrathgate?) and then in which case the reverse. The second point was more a general question for whomever it was targeted as its possible the victim knows they were shot at with a Black Arrow

Emil

Certified Memelord
How many ppl have voted so far? in a game this big at least 30 should place a vote for vote tracking later down the line

Anyone who fails to vote should feel nothing but shame, it is borderline #gamethrowing , in fact. Ppl will be judged accordingly by me, lowly peasants.

this slot is really reallyyy scun

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why did you even feel the necessity to vote for him?
Because I scum read him. I literally just said so.

Also why didn't you give your reasons that time?

If he's so much your priority, don't you feel the need to atleast write a line to show why you feel that he should be priority? Even if it was a pressure vote or any sort, why not just write that? Oh please...
Because I don't need to. What's with this idea? Justifying each and every vote isn't something I do, and I do not understand your insistence on that. What good is it claiming that you're voting someone for pressure lol? It literally negates the vote then if you reveal it.

I have seen you play as town and this is not how you behave.
I don't remember any previous game in which I was town and we played together, bar the Weebs, but you were also gone I believe even before I subbed in.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lindie. What do you make of the situation right now?
Kagu isn't looking too good to me. I don't like her thinking Worst is scum here and faking contribution with his tech skills. Seems like a tinfoil angle which I'm disinterested to push on especially cause I town read him.

I think Adam and Cal are both viable lynches this phase. My read on Cal still remains and Adam going after an Indie, tunneling a fluff poster, and in his latest list of claims to get hasn't even mentioned Blue's name. Yeah, not interested in him either.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am down to yeet Cal tbh.

Vote lynch Ripped

I am down to yeet Kagu and Mango too. Maybe God Of Mafia too. Not familiar with their playstyle, but the constant I am town posts came off as fake to me tbh.

I am also sus of Ekko, but I'll extend him the courtesy since he's being vouched for by Yo. I assume they are masons, I believe they even stated it.

As for the indies, I am not gonna blindly trust them, especially after the last game :eye roll:, but they are not the priority today imo.
i always fail to get these kind of posts
ur sus of me but have same scum reads

thats the 3rd or 4th this game

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sylvanas is bad although I think I'm getting the timeline confused and she might actually be a friendly at this point (Wrathgate?) and then in which case the reverse. The second point was more a general question for whomever it was targeted as its possible the victim knows they were shot at with a Black Arrow
So you're saying the character could be an ally this game? I don't think they'd know they were shot barring some kind of passive ability since the action failed in the WU.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But I still don't see why is @Ratchet voting for Adam and why is everyone following suit?

I read this case you have about Adam and honestly a lot of people were against you. I am sure people have also gone to the extent of vigging you at night. Sure Adam has definitely made some posts where he has clearly stated he wants to lynch you but no one made any substantial post to describe why they want you vigged either.

Inb4 everyone comes at me for defending Adam. But oh well. I want to see fairness.
Good thing my argument doesn't equal "has gone against me" then, isn't it? I've spent two posts there detailing why Adam, I don't see why I need to restate it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.