Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet, sincerely not sure why you took so much issue with my read of you when you were in fact super bulletproof. I also think this probably wasn't at all necessary. I'm not going to keep questioning you, since you've seemed to offer everything but the kitchen sink here, but what was the point of this?
Your game will probably be ending Day 2 so, not really interested in what you have to say at this juncture.

Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam > Kagura > Cal
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango > * > GOM
Nana - Pero > Broki
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam

GOM - Gram > Cal
Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam > Kagura > Adam
Zolo - Lanji > Adam
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra
Lind - Cal

Kagura - Cal > Kagura > Cal
Arp - GOM
Light - Cal
Adam - GOM > Cal
Juice - Yo Tan

Blue - Adam
Pero - Adam
Yo- Kagura > Unvote
Worst- Kagura

Total

Cal -6
Adam-5
GOM/Kagura/Mango/Broki - 2
Ultra/Nick/Sallu/Yo Tan - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

Vote Lynch Kagu.
Seriously @Worst you dug your own grave wasting your super kill on me.

Now for y'all wondering how I survived it, I have a passive that stops all actions used on me by UNDEAD characters. Yes I confirmed with the host that it stops super kill too.

Vote Lynch Worst.

Off with his head.
vote lynch @Kagurashii[/QUOTE]
Alright.

So Worst is not a bad undead. But still I don't like his actions.

Not only he just revealed himself, but me along with him.

I'm going to put my vote back to Cal.

Vote Lynch RippedCal
Vote lynch Ripped Cal
Vote Lynch adam

Emil

Certified Memelord
She's talked on her own plenty, and because I specifically think she is town and have a healthy suspicion that you aren't, so no, you don't get to push crap unchecked
"specifically think she is town"

is this coming from her flavor or her play, or both?

it doesnt look to me like u have any "healthy suspicion" on me. quiet frankly don't remember u voting me, or telling others to

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko stinks and can't get some

Why is Adam our wagon again?
I mean, his defence is to run away from the thread and claims to not have the ability to claim his role etc. Plus with the information it will give on those who have danced around his slot (Broki being the worst offender). Aside from his own inconsistent, scum-driven reasoning. I'm struggling to see how others don't see it, actually.

"specifically think she is town"

is this coming from her flavor or her play, or both?

it doesnt look to me like u have any "healthy suspicion" on me. quiet frankly don't remember u voting me, or telling others to
Both. If you read back, you'll see I thought she was town early based on the nature of her posts - I initially thought she made a scummy post so I started to iso her and then it felt like a waste of time pretty quickly

Similarly if you read my posts, my position on you and your play is pretty clear

That said, the world doesn't resolve around you and whether people agree or disagree with you, or whether they're voting with or against you. Your time will come if it needs to come

Emil

Certified Memelord
you can play better instead of these replies, they really wont help u once everyone gets on i notice u do scum read cal, broki, god of mafia ... who i also happen to scum read why havent u joined my wagon on them? i dont even recall u voting for me, who u scum read why is the hypocrisy kagura?
what did u do to me pal, and why

Status
Not open for further replies.