Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of hard to pin down because Lind was converted, I definitely feel like this is in their range because I was very impressed with their play. But hard to make a 1-1 comparison. I think a lot of Lind's pushes in weebs relied heavily on mechanical angles, which we aren't knee deep into right now
he was converted almost straight away though wasn’t he?

Nope. He was still Town D3 when he revived me.
Oh really? That's reassuring for me then cause I was convinced he was town while I was alive lol

In that case, your thoughts get a bit more credence in my mind

Full disclosure, lind has one of those playstyles that I inherently like tho - I haven't minded his play at face value at all, but I'll think on this

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Ur slot got investigated as scum and ur likely dying tonight, is there a reason why u shouldnt get shot?

Taking care of such easy scum tartgets is delicious, i like to put them where they belong, 6 feet deep

Sorry, but everyone who investigates me will be Ultra-killed, that is my passive. I haven't seen someone gotten Ultra-killed so you fabricated a lie.

1+1 = ratio

Zolo

Cope Doctor
you can play better instead of these replies, they really wont help u once everyone gets on i notice u do scum read cal, broki, god of mafia ... who i also happen to scum read why havent u joined my wagon on them? i dont even recall u voting for me, who u scum read why is the hypocrisy kagura?

Oh really? That's reassuring for me then cause I was convinced he was town while I was alive lol

In that case, your thoughts get a bit more credence in my mind

Full disclosure, lind has one of those playstyles that I inherently like tho - I haven't minded his play at face value at all, but I'll think on this
For me it was, too, since he was a strong Town read. At least I was initially right about him. Conversions are cruel, man...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
one last thing i have to say on Kagu, is how upset she was after revealing her flavor despite basically being immune to all Mafia so meh but anyway i hope we can decide a Wagon in the next 2 hrs maybe ? i need to place my vote carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.