Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekkos a good guy, he knows he's my boy but jfc it's out of control this game. Let's stick to arguing positions that players actually took and not the ones based on our imaginations eh
i have no flavor knowledge and her claim seems more like an indie than town

let her talk on her own btw. why r u hard deflecting

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway look, I'm just trying to keep town from doing something silly

They probably have the means to disable/ if the lich King can convert a living player etc

She won't be 100% immune to them, and don't forget the blue scum are still a factor
btw get on AB game

Kagu isn't looking too good to me. I don't like her thinking Worst is scum here and faking contribution with his tech skills. Seems like a tinfoil angle which I'm disinterested to push on especially cause I town read him.

I think Adam and Cal are both viable lynches this phase. My read on Cal still remains and Adam going after an Indie, tunneling a fluff poster, and in his latest list of claims to get hasn't even mentioned Blue's name. Yeah, not interested in him either.
You know, I've been nursing a low key scum read on Lind, and I could be totally wrong about this, but this post bothers me quite a bit. Because I remember Lind giving a thumbs up to Adam vs Blue. And earlier on she suspected Yo Ton and very easily retracted it. Feels like Lind is being very safe and showing little investment or commitment to their positions.

Also the way he's keeping score on Adam here reminds me of how Lind accused me of not following up with Yo Ton like...an hour after I made a post about him, and when I wasn't even in the thread. I actually don't know if Adam has been consistent on this or not, I just detect an underlying thread in both those cases which seems possibly manufactured.

You know, I've been nursing a low key scum read on Lind, and I could be totally wrong about this, but this post bothers me quite a bit. Because I remember Lind giving a thumbs up to Adam vs Blue. And earlier on she suspected Yo Ton and very easily retracted it. Feels like Lind is being very safe and showing little investment or commitment to their positions.

Also the way he's keeping score on Adam here reminds me of how Lind accused me of not following up with Yo Ton like...an hour after I made a post about him, and when I wasn't even in the thread. I actually don't know if Adam has been consistent on this or not, I just detect an underlying thread in both those cases which seems possibly manufactured.
Holy fuck is this actual gameplay

Ultra, do you have any thoughts on the contrast between lind in this game and in weebs?
This is kind of hard to pin down because Lind was converted, I definitely feel like this is in their range because I was very impressed with their play. But hard to make a 1-1 comparison. I think a lot of Lind's pushes in weebs relied heavily on mechanical angles, which we aren't knee deep into right now

Status
Not open for further replies.