Questions & Mysteries What happens in 1043+?

What happens

• Total voters
Kaido defeats Cp0
Kaido victory cry
Kaido flashback but it wont be long like the Oden one. 2 chapters and a half at best
Luffy's awakening
Another 2-3 chapters for Awaken Luffy vs Kaido,meanwhile the Orochi plot gets resolved and also the Zunisha one
Finally Wano ends

I don't know why but I feel like sanji has been missing to long and will come in to stall kaido until luffy regains consciousness, just my feeling but if I'm wrong I'll take my L
No offense but Sanji is nowhere near strong enough to fight Kaido by himself yet

I don't think anyone in the alliance other than Yamato and maybe Marco can stall him long enough for it to matter

Probably someone will hold of Kaido for a bit. Then straw hats will fight Kaido 9v1. CP member will get taken care of, Luffy eventually wakes up at dawn and will accidentally awaken his fruit creating a super powerful attack knocking Kaido out

Anyway I really can't predict what's gonna happen because very few things make sense and would actually be satisfying

Luffy unlocking his awakening would be cool but awakening wouldn't heal him and he still wouldn't be able to use haki

Plus awakening is supposed to take a lot of stamina before you master it unless Oda completely writes that out (which would be terrible)

I really don't know what Oda is gonna do here

Luffy had already two power ups in the same arc(ryou and adv coc). Another one would be too repetitive. If luffy is defeated again here, it would be better Kaido to be taken care of by the marines. Having said that, 1043 is the best candidate for a flashback.

Kaido's victory cry awakens all the officers.
This might indeed happen
It's also the reason Oda made King & Queen fall off the Island, so they won't come back
WsW would escape Onigashima imo
Drake would be saved thanks to it
This way, we will have Jack, Ulti, Page One, Sasaki & Black Maria back on the game

And we have Yamato, Denjiro, Marco, Kawamatsu ... etc to deal with them
But Jack imo will be destroyed by Fresh Zoro