Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Worstgen waiting room is even worse than in Oro Jackson times.
It's more or less a pure spam thread with people posting 'spoilers when' or 'hints?' or 'rate chapter for fans of xyz character'

Back during oj days this thread was actually used to wait until the spoilers come out. People would discuss the chapter IN THE CHAPTER THREAD for a week and then would turn to the waiting room in the last few days before the spoilers dropped. Then they would move to the spoiler thread.

Today, people discuss the chapter in the spoiler thread, once it drops they spend a day in the chapter thread and then go straight back to the waiting room to write 'sPoiLerzz wHeN????'
Sounds like a vicious cycle of waiting and bad spellings. :gokulaugh:

But THANK YOU for the nice explanation. Makes a lot of sense now why it's called baiting room.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk vs Shanks with CP0 guy distracting Shanks?
What's your point, Mister Pringles?
it's so good,we have our own memes :endthis:
Like what? :endthis:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii oh I forgot :
It's also used for general discussions about all sorts of topics, usually football, Pokemon or any other stuff you can imagine.
And memes.
And randomly tagging people
I like this one the best!!! Why didn't you say earlier???

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Thururuzao

:optimistic:

Nothing wrong with a comprehensive explanation of this hellhole.

You only understand the waiting room when you're part of the waiting room.:kata:

And the name was my idea. But it's a pretty obvious name choice after all:luffylaugh:
I'm glad your suggested name got chosen over @Peroroncino :catblush:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I like this one the best!!! Why didn't you say earlier???

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Thururuzao

:optimistic:

I'm glad your suggested name got chosen over @Peroroncino :catblush:
Read akai piece
I had no plans for a chapter 3, but I saw @Debanv return from his ban and DCinside post this farewell message to 106.101 last night

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oda is deciding whether to go for the Black Hair Reverse Super Sayan or make that plot completely useless and go nowhere and just show him with the normal eyebrow again.

Decisions....decisions...
I don't think it's completely useless if Sanji doesn't lose control. It fulfilled its purpose by putting Sanji in an ideal conflict and gave him characterization closure on his WCI arc. Yes it would be even more payoff if he did become Majin Sanji, but it's not necessary imo.
I saw this gif checking some random football news last year lol

It was someone new moving into Manchester, and was told to go support Man Utd, then saw the shitshow so went to support Man City :josad:

I sent my version to Bogard in WG's anniversary as my gift :lulz:

I don't think it's completely useless if Sanji doesn't lose control. It fulfilled its purpose by putting Sanji in an ideal conflict and gave him characterization closure on his WCI arc. Yes it would be even more payoff if he did become Majin Sanji, but it's not necessary imo.
@Doggo 's post was a troll post :pepeke:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Here're chapters 1 and 2 @Kagurashii
Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.
The memega's title is "Fiends vs Providers" :suresure:

--------------------------------

But I don't think you'll get the inside jokes lol

You're too wholesome to be involved in our degeneracy :lulz:

@Doggo 's post was a troll post :pepeke:
:handsup: