Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Bro let Luffy shine more, a another L week would be terrible, I canยดt protect him in battledome if he keep getting Ls...This week was already a hard one with the last chapter in the battledome for Luffy...
And the worst part, @Ghostly Reflections would go in berserk form...
:josad::josad:
I've been anticipating Luffy's Gear 5th/Awakening every chapter since chapter 1000.

He'll obviously be back and beat Kaido, but getting a narrator confirmed loss this week will only extend the wait even more. And we'll definitely lose Ghostly :feelscryingman:

Oda cornered himself

Luffy isn't k.o'd => people will call it an asspull

Kaido tries to kill k.o'd Luffy and fails => people will call it bad writing

Kaido chooses to let k.o'd Luffy recover => people will be mad it's Katakuri 2.0 and Kaido the violent and merciless pirate is turned into a bitch

G

Gorosei Informer

Some people are just stressful and always make a ruckus wherever they go... I know what you're talking about ๐Ÿคฎ
Big mood. I hate how chaotic, loud and larger than life some people need to be in person.

I have an increasingly worsening hearing disorder now, where my ears are getting more and more sensitive to sounds/volume and certain types of noises too, which can cause rage, disgust, anxiety and such fur me too.

Basically hyperacusis and misophonia.

Now to live with an extremely loud and psychotic neighbour who constantly has to be a one man attention seeking show along with his extremely hot headed and crazy children just like himself and then my grandparents who are completely insensitive, ignorant, egotistical (well my grandad specifically for ego), stubborn, clumsy, OCD, panic easily (my grandmother), hot headed, hard of hearing and in denial of it, loud, hygiene phobic (especially my grandfather), its completely hellish.

Sorry just had to vent, I went out for a nice meal with my mum and now we've come back and they're driving us crazy and mad again with stupidity, incompetence, impatience, stubbornness, chaos and such.

I know its harsh, but living with them feels more like a gruelling punishment then privilege. The last 2 weeks without them was overwhelmingly peaceful and relaxing, genuinely overwhelming except my idiot neighbour amd his crazy kids.

:goatasure::perocry:

Oda cornered himself

Luffy isn't k.o'd => people will call it an asspull

Kaido tries to kill k.o'd Luffy and fails => people will call it bad writing

Kaido chooses to let k.o'd Luffy recover => people will be mad it's Katakuri 2.0 and Kaido the violent and merciless pirate is turned into a bitch
Him not being koed is not an asspull tho, rubber always bounces back. Him not being koed & continues to fight when he has no energy would be an asspull not him being koed