Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

The Wano Arc (Chapter 909) begins with a chapter named after Zoro moment (Seppuku).

It is a Zoro arc, we can expect is Zoro shimotsuki connection, Zoro black blade, Zoro CoC and ZKK.
I am more interested in importance of opening Wano's borders and how it plays a bigger role in OP story. And Zoro getting a black blade or a better blade (if Enma is not permanent).
ZKK is not that impressive for me, idc.
Killing the unkillable Emperor of the sea , a creature capable of fighting prime whitebeard blow for blow is "not that impressive" ? it took an attack far superior to what 9 strong samurai ( 4 of wich YC2 , YC1, YC1+) could do COMBINED to Scar Kaido, Cutting his head clean is probably going to be one of the biggest Feats of the age of piracy

Killing the unkillable Emperor of the sea , a creature capable of fighting prime whitebeard blow for blow is "not that impressive" ? it took an attack far superior to what 9 strong samurai ( 4 of wich YC2 , YC1, YC1+) could do COMBINED to Scar Kaido, Cutting his head clean is probably going to be one of the biggest Feats of the age of piracy
Yeah, not that impressive to me, so what?

Did Roger and WB ever killed somebody?
We are talking about Whitebeard who refused to take revenge for Oden because he was afraid that there will be a blood bath.
We are talking about Roger who avoided the fight against Big Mom.

Nobody challenged Kaido till now.
We dont know the circumstances how Kaido was captured and how he escaped.
Oda is a fraud, I will never believe in his narration (fake hype). He has to show what he says on panels.
Obviously, he won't do that, because those moments work as "punch line" for his Manga, and keep the readers hooked and make them anticipate.

I approach this differently, you won't get what I am talking about. So, dont try to convince me. Enjoy reading OP.

Yeah, not that impressive to me, so what?

Did Roger and WB ever killed somebody?
We are talking about Whitebeard who refused to take revenge for Oden because he was afraid that there will be a blood bath.
We are talking about Roger who avoided the fight against Big Mom.

Nobody challenged Kaido till now.
We dont know the circumstances how Kaido was captured and how he escaped.
Oda is a fraud, I will never believe in his narration (fake hype). He has to show what he says on panels.
Obviously, he won't do that, because those moments work as "punch line" for his Manga, and keep the readers hooked and make them anticipate.

I approach this differently, you won't get what I am talking about. So, dont try to convince me. Enjoy reading OP.
Roger killed all of Squards crew members.

Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.
YouTube Video

Zoro is associated with a tiger (as well as a Shark in SBS)

Zoro is wearing a Dragon-style Kimono at a festival.. foreshadowing?

The dragon has Zoro fascinated, further alluding to the tiger and dragon mythology.

Japanese themed cover page has a tiger and dragon drawn, alluding to it having some sort of future relevance in One Piece's Japanese themed arc, Wano.
Stephen Paul's translation of Chapter 190
You still think zoro killing kaido?

😂😂😂😂u asked if he still believed so I sent a 9 min vid of him explaining that he still does and u say it’s a dumbass topic and a waste of time 😂😂😂 why even wonder if he still believed in it in the first place
all i wanted was a yes or a no. Things changed zoro is fucking dead so maybe his answer would change too

How someone like @Fiji managed to get slightly over 7k subs is beyond me

Literally one of the worst powerscalers I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across. Believing Zoro is anywhere near over Sanji is the perfect example of why your channel is in the dead state it’s in

Good riddance you

I don't watch one piece youtubers.
That’s fair I guess
Post automatically merged:

How someone like @Fiji managed to get slightly over 7k subs is beyond me

Literally one of the worst powerscalers I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across. Believing Zoro is anywhere near over Sanji is the perfect example of why your channel is in the dead state it’s in

Good riddance you
😂😂😂😂 u seem mad that oda gave zoro adv coc

Last edited: