Status
Not open for further replies.
BM fans - BM has awakening because kaido has
Not true, no Big Mom fans said she has awakening just because Kaido has it. Big Mom should have awakening because she is a Yonko who had her devil fruit since she was a kid, it has nothing to do with Kaido and also we haven't even seen Kaido's awakening.

Sanji fans - Sanji has CoC because Zoro has
True

BM FANS - BM will defeat both Kidd and Law because nerfed Kaido destroyed everyone so far (14 +)
I guess that's true

Sanji fans - Sanji will fight kaido because Zoro did
True

BM fans - BM is as strong as kaido despite feats and portrayal saying otherwise
Kaido may have better feats and portrayal but the facts remain that narratively Big Mom was always portrayed alongside Kaido, you also can't forget that both of them fought against each other for two days. Also the main reason why Oda is showing a lot more from Kaido is because he's the main villain of the Wano arc and he is also Luffy's main opponent, usually the villains Luffy fights gets more focused on.

The problem with Big Mom is that a majority of her fight was off paneled and also the fight itself felt rushed, because Kid and Law are side characters their fight against Big Mom was never going to get the same amount of focus like Luffy's fight against Kaido.

If some people seriously stop being biased for once and really look into it, you will realize why Oda didn't focus that much on Big Mom's feats and portrayal during the Wano arc.

Sanji fans - Sanji is as strong as zoro despite feats and portrayal saying otherwise
I don't know maybe, I don't really pay attention to the Zoro vs Sanji power level discussions.

My personal opinion is that Zoro is stronger than Sanji but I don't believe the gap is huge, I don't care how strong you think Zoro is he's not going to one shot or low diff Sanji.

If you actually think that then you are way too biased.

J

Joy D. MADS

Why the fuck would they be at Orochi's castle and also I highly doubt we are seeing the BMP in the upcoming chapter.
Oda. Who could be angry at the castle?

If not BMP, then a third party? Did BM defeat notice get outside and someone arrived...? I dout it, no one can go that fast to Wano IMO.
Post automatically merged:

Smoothie in action finally

:steef: :steef:
Not a fan but... Well.

Oda. Who could be angry at the castle?

If not BMP, then a third party? Did BM defeat notice get outside and someone arrived...? I dout it, no one can go that fast to Wano IMO.

Not a fan but... Well.
It's one of the calamities

Reminder that fuji lifted an entire country :myman:
Fake, Fuji will never be on kaido's level

Status
Not open for further replies.