Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I have the theory than the grimp reaper is ryuma:myman:
Holyshit. ZKK is 101% confirmed now
Post automatically merged:

DAMN, look what I found too LMAO! I'm sorry One Piece Redditors but weren't you making fun of us for this?!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceHints/

650 members too!

Finally found it again, ironically Lance says that whilst this was a Redon hint for last chapter lmao:

They will make a post again, don't bully them

This kinda sounded like a copypasta tbh hahaha, had to do a double take! They are absolutely bops, its kinda crazy how music from our past has aged so well and seems even better now like a fine wine or so! Even just casual pop music and such!

The Abba song Lay All Your Love On Me song got a RADICAL remake on The Voice UK along with Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head song (which this guy's cover sounded like her Confide In Me song and era which I LOVE) and their versions, these covers of those songs are so beautifully, tragically, emotionally haunting! Completely transforms such seemingly simple pop songs into something much more intense and profound!

There's also this operatic/classical cover of David Guetta's and Sia's Titanium song that I also LOVE too:

I completely relate to the last line you said there too. That's exactly the issue many of us despite being such a minority in the community still are facing. In a way, the story feels like how @solis described the Scabbards, dead inside but living on as empty shells or "ghosts of war". Ironically we have so much focus on "souls" in OP now but OP itself has felt very soulless for a long time imo.
90% of the shit I say here is random cods wallop that just spills from my challenged grey cells.

Ive found myself to be pretty eclectic when it comes to older music and liking less and less modern music, definitely found a few bangers but I reside on the heavier, beat-based type music bc it's harder to resonate with a lot of vocalists these days.

The voice has always been a good show, I love the raw emotion in the auditions.I make a habit of watching the blind auditions of multiple countries

I literally feel like a ghost compared to when I started reading one piece, reading the spoiler thread gives me fucking anxiety, some chapters are too fucking ugh to wait for the raws. Some chapters i don't even read the scans, if the raws can't do it for me, I don't want it

Lmao Soz I don't have cool vids to make this wall of shit more palatable

idk if I'm showing my age or my sleeziness but honestly sexy back and cherry pie are fucking BOPS. You're not a real man unless you can smash down a few bottles of spirits n drop it like it's hot to some sleezy tunes. Personal fave sleeze tune is defs flaunt it tho 😂👌🏻
What in God's name does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.