G

Gorosei Informer

90% of the shit I say here is random cods wallop that just spills from my challenged grey cells.

Ive found myself to be pretty eclectic when it comes to older music and liking less and less modern music, definitely found a few bangers but I reside on the heavier, beat-based type music bc it's harder to resonate with a lot of vocalists these days.

The voice has always been a good show, I love the raw emotion in the auditions.I make a habit of watching the blind auditions of multiple countries

I literally feel like a ghost compared to when I started reading one piece, reading the spoiler thread gives me fucking anxiety, some chapters are too fucking ugh to wait for the raws. Some chapters i don't even read the scans, if the raws can't do it for me, I don't want it

Lmao Soz I don't have cool vids to make this wall of shit more palatable

Ah yeah? Same here tbh, I've gone back to older music and fallen in love with 80s music, maybe some music from pre 80s too here and there but also a lot of songs I've forgotten from my childhood/teen years that I have a new found understanding of and appreciation for.

There is great stuff being produced these days too but it feels very drowned out and harder to find in such an oversaturated, auto tuned filled, increasingly degenerate and lazier industry too. Some artists both mainstream and indie are still doing fantastic work here and there though for sure. I love that Rick Astley came back and did an amazing songs for his 50th birthday and due to the immense fame/resurgence of fame even he gained via Rick Rolling memes and such ofc.

The Voice does truly get some wonderful auditions, but also so frustrating when judges refuse to take on acts like Keedie who covered Titanium there. But you do really get the emotional and memorable performances and covers, its such a unique experience indeed. That rawness as you said. Ah yeah, Ive checked out auditions of covers of songs I like from other countries and found some wonderful surprises too!

You feel like a ghost you say? Funny you should say that hahaha! @Ghostly Reflections

:catblush::catsweat::catsure:

Seriously though I can really relate. Last weeks spoilers broke me and especially without the full summaries and raws that come later and provide far better context, it does make it worse. A certain someone admitted they deliberately exaggerate/sensationalise the spoiler summaries too and so.

Ahahaha no worries, I've been typing up massive walls of text lately as usual without videos to back me up too, so its completely understandable, especially as my posts can be far longer too!