Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Chapter 1043 Spoilers thanks to PG on WorstGen

Chapter 1043: Upgrades

The chapter begins with Luffy face down on the ground in a pool of blood and vomit
Kaido looks at his kanabo in shock and drops down to his knees
He laments that another exciting fight got ruined by scum once more
Mr. Go turns his back to Kaido and brings out a DenDen Mushi to call his colleague
Kaido raises his kanebo in anger behind him about to strike him down
Suddenly a shadow covers the area, both Kaido and Mr. Go look up to the sky
In the best double spread in manga history, Luffy has his asshole spread wide across the area over Mr. Go (It's Island Level)
Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no King's Net!!!"
In an amazing visual Luffy's asshole closes in tight on Mr. Go, crushing him instantly in a bloody geyser. Kaido looks on in horror.
Luffy absorbs Mr. Go's remains and instantly looks fresh and full of life like he just ate a bunch of meat.
Luffy: "Ahh! What a great meal! I feel nice and ready to kick your butt you big jerk! I'm going to be King of the Pirates"
Kaido can't help but smile and laugh at the situation
Kaido: "Wororororo! I don't know what the fuck just happened but I'm glad you're able to fight Straw Hat! But sadly I think I proved that I will always win a 1v1 battle between us!"
Suddenly, they are both showered in bright light.
In the second-best double spread in manga history, they turn and see that Carrot has appeared on the rooftop in what seems to be a Golden Sulong form
Luffy, with stars in his eyes, cheers for the arrival of his ally. Kaido looks nervously at Carrot.
Luffy: "Carrot is that you! You're so cool! Please join my crew, oh please please please!"
Carrot: "I sensed you were in danger captain, I figured I needed an upgrade in order to help you out. I call this form, Super Sulong"

End of Chapter
Break Next Week!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

The chapter begins with Luffy face down on the ground in a pool of blood and vomit
Mr. Go turns his back to Kaido and brings out a DenDen Mushi to call his colleague
In the best double spread in manga history, Luffy has his asshole spread wide across the area over Mr. Go (It's Island Level)
In an amazing visual Luffy's asshole closes in tight on Mr. Go, crushing him instantly in a bloody geyser. Kaido looks on in horror.
Luffy absorbs Mr. Go's remains and instantly looks fresh and full of life like he just ate a bunch of meat.
Luffy: "Ahh! What a great meal! I feel nice and ready to kick your butt you big jerk! I'm going to be King of the Pirates"
Kaido: "Wororororo! I don't know what the fuck just happened but I'm glad you're able to fight Straw Hat! But sadly I think I proved that I will always win a 1v1 battle between us!"
In the second-best double spread in manga history, they turn and see that Carrot has appeared on the rooftop in what seems to be a Golden Sulong form
Luffy, with stars in his eyes, cheers for the arrival of his ally. Kaido looks nervously at Carrot.
Luffy: "Carrot is that you! You're so cool! Please join my crew, oh please please please!"
Carrot: "I sensed you were in danger captain, I figured I needed an upgrade in order to help you out. I call this form, Super Sulong"

End of Chapter
Break Next Week!
Real i can confirm

End of Chapter
Break Next Week!

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh: