Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well yeah. I lean scum on you as well for the defense of Mango, as I think you have a tendency to stick for your buddies, which is how I linked you as Kiwi's buddy in the ToL game and Fuji's buddy in the ToS game.
I'm town here, but fair enough. I stick up for my town reads/justify for them as well when I'm town.

I still have scum reads on Juliet and GoM as well. Juliet is kinda inactive and coasting just like her scum meta and doesn't have that town Juliet feel to the post. I already explained why I scumread GoM and his read of Worst is also bothering me. So I still have him as a scum lean.

And I am trying to piece together the most likely scums among the Ultra voters.
Juliet I agree with. Her posts at the start of the day phase were superficial and really not as well articulated as I expect her posts to be as town. Her misread of Broki's post in regards to Cal seemed bizarre to me as well.

GoM would be a weaker scum lean and I have no idea why he was linking Gram and Worst as scum in his reads. Apart from that, his contributions beyond arguing with Gram and others haven't really been much.

I'll have to check into his posts later when I have more time. I already said that play of investing Ratchet could be a guy way to appear uninformed.

What are your reads Lindie?
Knowing Soul, him investing Ratchet right off the bat seems like something he would do tbh. I liked him trying to solve the Ultra voter scenario, but otherwise, null on him.

Gave my reads a while ago to TAC:

Town:
Gram
Worst
Ekko
Yo tan

Town lean:
You
Mango
Arp

Scum reads:
Juliet
GoM
Odd
Nick
Adam

Gram I have doubts that you as town would aggressively tell me not to kill you if I'm scum, setting up a clear frame opportunity
Why? You literally just fucked up my last game by culting me for no reason, and you've consistently and proactively targeted me before as scum

Also If Im going to frame you, Im not exactly going to spend day 1 defending you against the tide am I. If youre worried about someone else framing you, thats for you to worry about, and the rest of the players to figure out isnt it?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Why? You literally just fucked up my last game by culting me for no reason, and you've consistently and proactively targeted me before as scum

Also If Im going to frame you, Im not exactly going to spend day 1 defending you against the tide am I. If youre worried about someone else framing you, thats for you to worry about, and the rest of the players to figure out isnt it?
I never let my emotions carry from one game to another, and heck im mad at so many people there too... new game- new roles.

Did u actually read my post?

I said i had a town lean on cal because of the unkillable hint, Light later pointed out that cal always claims unkillable. I dont play often so i wouldnt know about his meme unkillable claim.

I dont see scum hinting at being unkillable thats the only reason why i had a town lean on him.

Is this clear enough or do i have to repeat it for u little fry one more time?

For the record I actually am unkillable this game

Status
Not open for further replies.