Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wrt to the magni claim, his diamonding is after the time period of this game. He's also caught in a lie - he said he was rolecrushed so how has he reflected a kill?

No idea why attention is moving away, scum will assuredly have fake claims. If not, we can just mass claim now and solve the game immediately

this is how I know you just refuse to read anything I actually say.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think Mango is a purple because

- Conqs flip
- Hes playing like a purple

I don't understand how else last nights events work out unless jdb is lying, which I don't think he is
You think Mango is playing like a jester? He could be, but I don’t think I really see it tbh. He is different from weebs, but I see him fighting off suspicions on him and contributing with reads as well. From JDB’s info he’s not red to me, and I don’t think his playstyle matches Purple, who are jesters, to me either.

I honestly see Odd’s post as TMI right and thus think Odd is blue here. Mango looks more Town than purple to me from this new info.

Thats the only thing bugging me, but I don't think we should be too paranoid to lynch purple.
It won't make him stronger. Atleast not in the expac, it only makes the 'players' stronger. xD
We don't 'kill' them in the expac though, we just slap them around to their senses. Them not being present in the final battle makes things exponentially harder.

Look at the purple wincon in conqs flip. It's a clue that their wincon is effectively fake. Yogg also got stronger when mimiron died (in this game). There's also a writeup saying that the prison defences are coming back online, so his window is limited. We just need to wait it out, and the more wardens alive when the time comes, the weaker yogg (ultra) will be

You think Mango is playing like a jester? He could be, but I don’t think I really see it tbh. He is different from weebs, but I see him fighting off suspicions on him and contributing with reads as well. From JDB’s info he’s not red to me, and I don’t think his playstyle matches Purple, who are jesters, to me either.

I honestly see Odd’s post as TMI right and thus think Odd is blue here. Mango looks more Town than purple to me from this new info.
There's been a few clues that have pinged me. The biggest one was last night, he was talking as if he was under massive pressure which isn't the case. Almost like he's trying to subtly insert himself as a lynch option

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, there you have it folks.

scum will scum.

and, if some of you town.

well, townies gonna town. lol
You’re not really helping yourself at all by just complaining that scum is on your wagon.

You haven’t pointed to any scum and still complain that town gonna town, which is, well, not a defense I’m inclined to believe at all.

You’re not really helping yourself at all by just complaining that scum is on your wagon.

You haven’t pointed to any scum and still complain that town gonna town, which is, well, not a defense I’m inclined to believe at all.
I have. you just gotta read. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself when people wanna listen to the peanut gallery logic.

no matter.

you guys do what you want.

if you wanna listen to someone who has an obvious problem with me out of the game and wants to make shit up.

well. you guys do you.

I'm outtie. peace.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We don't 'kill' them in the expac though, we just slap them around to their senses. Them not being present in the final battle makes things exponentially harder.

Look at the purple wincon in conqs flip. It's a clue that their wincon is effectively fake. Yogg also got stronger when mimiron died (in this game). There's also a writeup saying that the prison defences are coming back online, so his window is limited. We just need to wait it out, and the more wardens alive when the time comes, the weaker yogg (ultra) will be
You think the wincon on the role sheet is fake and that the players have to actually survive long enough to turn them into town? This is pretty confusing right now.

I think Nick is probably one of the Jesters from his play last phase and this phase and him seemingly not wanting to justify his vote or the guilty reads on him from Worst’s info at all.

I hope you don’t sub out since I know real life gets in the way and you’re fun to play with. But the suspicion on you isn’t entirely because of being inactive as opposed to you not really contributing much as I said.

You’ve given your thoughts on players and I found them to be superficial at best. It doesn’t go in depth and it seemed like you were reluctant to give your thoughts on few topics like when I asked you about Mango - Odd and you described the situation rather than your read on the players first.

You also seemed to misread rather obvious statements and suspect players for it like with Broki when she told you why she Town leaned Cal and then took it back. Or with Light recently as well. These are traits I really don’t associate with your town play and it looks like you’re forcing contradictions when there aren’t any.
I don't remember the reason why you scum read odd on day 1. His play is odd no matter what alignment he is and I thought you should know that by now. I scum read UB since what I remember from her she leaned town on Cal and I saw later she said Cal should get wagoned and it looked like to me there was no progression. I missed the part where Light said to her Cal always hints untargeted. Are you saying Light telling UB Cal hints untargeted is obvious statement? I don't remember Light saying that to her because I isolated UB multible times at night which is why I missed it.

Of course I'm going to miss out on stuff when I am not caught up and instead I will mainly isolate players posts and I will miss the interaction they had with a player.

You think the wincon on the role sheet is fake and that the players have to actually survive long enough to turn them into town? This is pretty confusing right now.

I think Nick is probably one of the Jesters from his play last phase and this phase and him seemingly not wanting to justify his vote or the guilty reads on him from Worst’s info at all.
Thats how I'm thinking, maybe they start off Mind Controlled and we need to cleanse them?

Yes, that's my working theory. At the very worst, there's no reason to give jesters what they want. If they were a separate faction to yogg, then maybe but they're all purple

And agreed on Nick, he occupies another of the slots in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.