Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yo tan wa had a passive ability that made him appear as scum to town spy abilities so i thought that its possible has a passive with the opposite effect he is scum but appears as town
Yo Tan was a miller(a town that scans guilty, but is town). But if Ekko was his mason then Ekko is town. But if it's a neighbour chat then it can go either way.

Though as far as I understood Rhonin's role the neighbour chat is different from his thing with Ekko.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
If you're going to tag me, try to at least keep your nonsense consistent. I've seen Flower's role, I know what abilities she has, and so I know that your claim she absorbed an action and then sent it to YTW is a lie. No spite involved. Anything else I have to say on this matter, I've already said.

Brann's beard is incredibly soft!
Then there is 2 narratives and I know mine is correct. There is no spite involved.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Also @Ratchet Flower was my target and I even didnt knew you and her were linked lololololol. No clue why you got so offended and brought it into relation with me spiting you for weebs. You are mad scummy, bro.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I literally was "pro town" reading Ratchet until he started to defend Flowa. I mean I literally voted Ultra for him last DP. OOOOMEEEEGAAAALUUUUUL

Status
Not open for further replies.