Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I know how this will go todayโ€ฆ

I protect myself from actions today. So if it was a kill, it just failed. Nothing was absorbed. And if you can read you will see that scum changed the target of the kill from me to you. So congratulations, your spite kill on a friendly Indie got a Townie killed.

But nothing I say and no factual evidence even matters because Town can never read. This push on me is nothing but spite and everyone who is paying attention can see it.

But you do you. Is it depressing that somebody always has to ruin my fun? Yeah. So go fuck yourselves. Iโ€˜m done here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Since I know how this will go todayโ€ฆ

I protect myself from actions today. So if it was a kill, it just failed. Nothing was absorbed. And if you can read you will see that scum changed the target of the kill from me to you. So congratulations, your spite kill on a friendly Indie got a Townie killed.

But nothing I say and no factual evidence even matters because Town can never read. This push on me is nothing but spite and everyone who is paying attention can see it.

But you do you. Is it depressing that somebody always has to ruin my fun? Yeah. So go fuck yourselves. Iโ€˜m done here.
Clear your head and regroup for tomorrow Flower, I'm confident it won't get out of hand here.
Its kind of angle shooty, so its not something I wanna discuss, but it does make sense to me.

Im not a fan of anything hes doing or saying, but I am reasonably certain hes town
I mean, from my perspective he's flagrantly lying so I'm going to need *something* to explain it.

Brann's beard breaches the halls of heaven!

Clear your head and regroup for tomorrow Flower, I'm confident it won't get out of hand here.
I mean, from my perspective he's flagrantly lying so I'm going to need *something* to explain it.

Brann's beard breaches the halls of heaven!
Yeah, thats cause hes playing like a bit of a spaz, the only thing I can really say is im like 80% confident hes town. The rationale behind that is bad by my own admission, but its pretty reliable

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
I need some more weed...
Same man but I also need sleep after work idk what to do.
Sleep then weed? Or weed then sleep?
If I do first option I will have less hours awake today. If I do second option I will have more hours awake but I will even be more wasted tomorrow.
:snoopy:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Yeah, thats cause hes playing like a bit of a spaz, the only thing I can really say is im like 80% confident hes town. The rationale behind that is bad by my own admission, but its pretty reliable
You see, I'm not too fond of attributing misplay to incompetence. I'm pretty certain there is a flavour angle here that I'm obviously not getting, but with fake claims going around too there is only so much stock I can put in that as well. I can leave it be for today, because I think God of Mafia's reaction and ultimate failure to test out his lie detect on me is the more fruitful avenue to explore, but sooner or later the piper needs to be paid here.

Brann's beard is supreme and wonderful!

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
so what happened with yo tan is we made him 2nd wagon then used his ability to destroy kaguras death WU bringing kagura back

he was supposed to normally die there, but since he was upgraded by his passive he instead becomes perma vanilla

which means he should scan innocent. so hes not a guilty player in ultras wagon

aka ultra wagon filled with scum

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Is it depressing that somebody always has to ruin my fun?
Shut up scum indie. I am the person here with a winrate below 30%. I am the one whose fun got ruined way more than you will ever have your fun ruined with your 60%+ winrate. Like what is this fake emotionality you bring to the table? You did the same as pesti in the ToS game. Lmao, what a joke.
You have a doc sitting on you every N1, you are a priorized revive target it every SRM. Why do you complain about having your fun ruined? Sounds like fake to me, sorry to say this Flower.

theres no mention of a recruit in the WUs, and Cinera would have lightning rodded anything last night?
I think i saw usopp or someone quote some recruited line earlier in the phase

Then again its our little sheep usopp so mightve been some meme of his

I do think converts might go through tho.. hmm.. which kinda makes me wonder how jew-d-something got results on me, my ability should've gone through as well but why was mango not rolecrushed, or at least this little fry seems like hes fine

Status
Not open for further replies.