Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up scum indie. I am the person here with a winrate below 30%. I am the one whose fun got ruined way more than you will ever have your fun ruined with your 60%+ winrate. Like what is this fake emotionality you bring to the table? You did the same as pesti in the ToS game. Lmao, what a joke.
You have a doc sitting on you every N1, you are a priorized revive target it every SRM. Why do you complain about having your fun ruined? Sounds like fake to me, sorry to say this Flower.
LMAOOOOOO this is the funniest fucking post I have ever read

The drama of it all

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think i saw usopp or someone quote some recruited line earlier in the phase

Then again its our little sheep usopp so mightve been some meme of his

I do think converts might go through tho.. hmm.. which kinda makes me wonder how jew-d-something got results on me, my ability should've gone through as well but why was mango not rolecrushed, or at least this little fry seems like hes fine

lol
this demonstrates how ppl read half my posts kek

besides converts should of hit cinera unless the guy is redirection immune or smth.

You see, I'm not too fond of attributing misplay to incompetence. I'm pretty certain there is a flavour angle here that I'm obviously not getting, but with fake claims going around too there is only so much stock I can put in that as well. I can leave it be for today, because I think God of Mafia's reaction and ultimate failure to test out his lie detect on me is the more fruitful avenue to explore, but sooner or later the piper needs to be paid here.

Brann's beard is supreme and wonderful!
I don't necessarily think it's incompetence, he's clearly got an axe to grind because he doesn't get the respect for his 7 dimensional plays. We can but hope he abandons it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
any reason why we arent lynching an ultra voter btw?
I mean, read Rion's dodging around me giving him an option to prove his lie detect. Then Juliet comes out of nowhere offering to validate it despite also being unconfirmed and then she runs off back into the void again. He's clearly the best lynch here.
I don't necessarily think it's incompetence, he's clearly got an axe to grind because he doesn't get the respect for his 7 dimensional plays. We can but hope he abandons it
I'll compromise by leaving it for now, but I'm hoping for some evidence or justification here tomorrow, either from him or someone who can vouch for him.

Bran's beard is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.