Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Btw I need protection tonight

Just in case

Don't wanna get killed while exploring unknown lands that no man ever stepped in before in the history of Mankind

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, said spite got Yo killed who was confirmed Town. So yeah, it was s*** play. I sadly doubt he's scum, though.
no flower dont link the events together. they arent rly much related

any shot rej would have taken agaisnt any other player could of potentially being rediredted to yotan

No clue what I think about the game, looks fun for now.

I scum read Flower and Ratchet, claimed indies but one must be harmful for sure. Not a fan of Lind for defending Flower and Ratchet.

Townreading Zolo and Ultra kek

I also shot Flower, it failed, then I tracked her and she visitted Yo Tan Wa who died by someone who cloned my failed ability. So my theory now is that Flower absorbed or redirect the kill. She said it is redirect but came way to late with it, I thought she absorbed it and used it/distributed it, no clue.

Flower being mafia is likely an option
Her supposed role is all shiny and rainbows 🌈 ✨ I don't believe that .....

Someone cop flower!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
im stilk inclined to belive flower here but why is rej being suicidal now kek

causing more chaos is not appreciated. specially if its not true

now if thats truely a result u got on flower then we need to have some discussion. maybe u were redirected to yotans killer too
I claimed it 12 hours ago kek
And Flower lies, I did not kill Yo Tan Wa. The WU literally said Serated Blades failed and that some ability was undoing it and used it on Yo Tan Wa.

Its Flowers and Ratchets game move to destroy me literally and they are claimed indies and now everyone will witness this pathetic town plays if this will get ignored any further by my townies.

The story is that Flower and Ratchet have towny blood on their hands, as indies and noone is alerted by it. I just managed to hit the bullseye and now I am someone who spites? They take it onto a personal level and it literally tilts me so hard and then they wonder why people spite them. I literally started spiting after they started to fuck on me for spite.

This isnt meant to inform just Ekko, but anyone.
If town further tolerates these indies then it's just sad. Sad for me, and sad for the future of WG mafia townies.

I go to bed now, peace out ningens and start putting respects on my name, most elitary gamer you guys will come across these days kekw

Status
Not open for further replies.