Status
Not open for further replies.
Serial Killer isn't an Indie, though. It's a whole scum faction, just only one-cell large.

Brann's Beard is... Unstoppable.
That's why it's the only legitimate one.

All these cutesy "I need to collect 10 McMuffin" ass Indi roles can fuck off

Survivors can fuck off

"Pro" ""Town"" (((indies))) can go back in the trash where they belong

In fact whenever an indie like you or flower is encounter everyone should drop what they're doing immediately and have a truce to eliminate you on the spot until all traces of such bullshit are wiped off the face of mafia

Survivors can fuck off

In fact whenever an indie like you or flower is encounter everyone should drop what they're doing immediately and have a truce to eliminate you on the spot until all traces of such bullshit are wiped off the face of mafia

this I can get behind from now on.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
considered indie cuz definition of indie is being alone

all indies are factions technically, just alone
Actually, the definition of Indie, despite the name, is a faction that can win with either Pro-Town or Anti-Town factions. Serial, being Anti-Town, cannot win with any Anti-Town factions, nor can it win with Pro-Town ones. BTW, things like Survivor and Lyncher aren't roles, they're alignmens like Town, Mafia etc, because they define Wincon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
all indies r factions

neutral indie is its own faction

i consider cult an indie and a faction as well

but the actual terms used r indie for alone and faction for group that share same wincon

so if u have a wincon that none else shares. this is an indie
if ur wincon is shared by atleast 1 other player. this is a faction

by definition

Ratchet

all indies r factions

neutral indie is its own faction

i consider cult an indie and a faction as well

but the actual terms used r indie for alone and faction for group that share same wincon

so if u have a wincon that none else shares. this is an indie
if ur wincon is shared by atleast 1 other player. this is a faction

by definition
You're wrong, lol. Pro-Town Indies etc aren't really indies, they're extra members of Town with more requirements to win. An indie is only an indie when it's neutral.

Survivors can fuck off

lololol tbh they could of just outed themselves as townie and blended in. But no, they out as indies and want to force us to cooperate with them because they are 'pro townie'. If you were a pro townie, your role would be listed as townie not indie. You are indie for a reason because you don't have townie interest to begin with.

Sorry not sorry for not having any trust in you because you are 'Indie'.

Ratchet

lololol tbh they could of just outed themselves as townie and blended in. But no, they out as indies and want to force us to cooperate with them because they are 'pro townie'. If you were a pro townie, your role would be listed as townie not indie. You are indie for a reason because you don't have townie interest to begin with.

I give it two days before I'm sending you off into the other side.

You are sooooo scum, holy shit.

Watch what's about to happen. Really, it will blow your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.