Questions & Mysteries Law Voice Of All Things Hints Have Been Present Since Time Skip

It would make sense for him to have it because it relates directly to his dream of understanding history of D.

The examples are numerous starting from the time skip. Maybe someone will now explain to me how Law was telepathically talking to Luffy in Dressrosa during the Doffy fight. Or maybe we’ll come back to it in a few dozen chapters after Oda confirms it.

Last edited:
well from this chapter is a normal CoO, the other CP0 guy did it too he knew his mate was killed after that too.
He talked only to Luffy in Dressrosa yes only Luffy could hear since Law can do that with his DF as well, we saw in Wano that he even replicated Corazon's power. so sure he can make sure that only Luffy can hear him by the way it could be that Law just spoke very quietly to Luffy.

I was gonna make a thread on this there multiple panels.

The last 2 are particularly interesting. Since during the Oden flashback. We find out you can feel poneglyph .sea stone also doesn’t seem to be something people can normally sense a difference with. Or at least luffy can’t

First time on O finds an poneglyph

Last edited:
I was gonna make a thread on this there multiple panels.

The last 2 are particularly interesting. Since during the Oden flashback. We find out you can feel poneglyph .sea stone also doesn’t seem to be something people can normally sense a difference with. Or at least Mr. Go can’t

First time on O finds an poneglyph
I thought it was interesting in the Anime Trafalgar also touched the poneglyph too