Speculations New CP0 Boss

We've already seen the power struggle between Mr Go and Lucci. Now, with Mr Go out of the way, I suppose the logical conclusion is that Lucci steps up and becomes the new CP0 Boss.

I imagine it would transform CP0 similar to when Akainu became fleet admiral after Sengoku.

Mr Go and Sengoku are loyal, dutiful soldiers who strategize. They are capable of letting targets go like WB remnants or Izou.

Akainu and Lucci on the other hand are more hot blooded, they will fight to exterminate every single one of the targets. Captain is not enough.

What do you see in the future for CP0 and Lucci?
A Sabo opponent? Sanji? They certainly won't just play go and wait around, I see them being much more proactive from now on.

I thought he was the Boss only from that small group. Lucci is giving orders from Reverie doesn't he? And he being the one who protects Tenryubitos means he is superior doesn't?
My mind is probably playing tricks on me. I just recalled Go being annoyed by Lucci. Perhaps, like someone suggested, they are rather rivals and there is a boss above them? This would make Lucci and Go Bosses of smaller teams.

Mods can close the thread if entire premise is wrong.

We've already seen the power struggle between Mr Go and Lucci. Now, with Mr Go out of the way, I suppose the logical conclusion is that Lucci steps up and becomes the new CP0 Boss.

I imagine it would transform CP0 similar to when Akainu became fleet admiral after Sengoku.

Mr Go and Sengoku are loyal, dutiful soldiers who strategize. They are capable of letting targets go like WB remnants or Izou.

Akainu and Lucci on the other hand are more hot blooded, they will fight to exterminate every single one of the targets. Captain is not enough.

What do you see in the future for CP0 and Lucci?
A Sabo opponent? Sanji? They certainly won't just play go and wait around, I see them being much more proactive from now on.
Mr go