Break Week Why do AdmiraL fanboys dislike Imu?

Imu will be a Spandam. The Marines don't have the right set-up to serve as proper antagonists (yes, Luffy may have a grand battle with Sakazuki but no "Zoro and Sanji VS this or that Admiral"). The Blackbeard Pirates have been foretold as a huge threat in the near future since Shanks and Whitebeard's little clash. The post-skip sagas foils the pre-skip sagas and only the Summit War is left after Wano.

If anything, the final saga will be Marineford Arc but with Blackbeard replacing Whitebeard and being one of the main antagonist instead of an ally. It'll be a three-way between Luffy, Blackbeard, and the World Government.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Imu will be a Spandam. The Marines don't have the right set-up to serve as proper antagonists (yes, Luffy may have a grand battle with Sakazuki but no "Zoro and Sanji VS this or that Admiral"). The Blackbeard Pirates have been foretold as a huge threat in the near future since Shanks and Whitebeard's little clash. The post-skip sagas foils the pre-skip sagas and only the Summit War is left after Wano.

If anything, the final saga will be Marineford Arc but with Blackbeard replacing Whitebeard and being one of the main antagonist instead of an ally. It'll be a three-way between Luffy, Blackbeard, and the World Government.
I hope that such a chad won't end up like Spandam, that would represent such a sin :josad:

Alright yes I hate IM character since he literally hide from public to rule the world secretly .
IM does nothing when luffy trash world government properties in pre timeskip .
Why this guy need to hide if he is strongest ?
Doflimingo have secret that could make IM lose the power.

Enel the god rule sky island publicly. But IM can’t rule the world publicly.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Alright yes I hate IM character since he literally hide from public to rule the world secretly .
IM does nothing when luffy trash world government properties in pre timeskip .
Why this guy need to hide if he is strongest ?
Doflimingo have secret that could make IM lose the power.

Enel the god rule sky island publicly. But IM can’t rule the world publicly.
Papazuki feels like someone who is more ballsy. Im is probably the kind who uses everyone like human shield before exposing himself directly. :akaman: