Character Discussion Is Blackbeard a reincarnation like Luffy?

Blackbeard is also a “child of destiny”?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Given that Luffy is a Joyboy reincarnation (might be wrong but it seems that way after 1043), will Blackbeard also be the reincarnation of some figure from the Void Century?

It would be like the Naruto/Sasuke reincarnation dynamic with Ashura/Indra, only this time it’s with Luffy/Blackbeard and Joyboy/?

I recon so. But I think one of the D clan in the Void Century ended up betraying JoyBoy or someone else and that’s who Blackbeards will is based off. Can’t see the Void Century flashback just being JoyBoy vs Gov. Has to be some sort of 3rd party in the conflict as well

Maybe not a child of destiny, but I think he has already something/someone awakened in him like Luffy now, this could explain the panel where Luffy and Zoro suggested that BB is "them".

Imo the posters imu was looking at aka luffy, shirahoshi, teach, and vivi all have ties to people alive during the void century
Along with momonosuke and anyone with the voice of all things like roger and oden

Possibly zoro and sanji too

Imo the posters imu was looking at aka luffy, shirahoshi, teach, and vivi all have ties to people alive during the void century
Along with momonosuke and anyone with the voice of all things like roger and oden

Possibly zoro and sanji too
Vivi is the reincarnation of the wife of JoyBoy
Luffy x Vivi
:kata::goyea::noo:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Maybe he is a son of Xebec but this theory is just in the basic speculation sphere at the moment, there's not that much going for it.

He is a D. but not all D.s are necessarily someone's reincarnation.