Powers & Abilities Ifrit Jambe is Blue...thoughts....

Hottest flame in the verse ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Yessss sirrrrr

Votes: 48 85.7%

• Total voters
Now I know why Oda don’t give Sanji adv coc this arc

he has to go in order red>blue>black

:ihaha:
I cant wait for another Sanji focused arc
First Baratie then WCI, now Wano, what next?

The amount of focus Sanji get from Oda is just crazy, and Germa plot is not even done yet >>> Vegapunk + Judge + Queen >>> MADS. So, we will see a bit of it in Vegapunk's arc, likely?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji now has the hottest flames in verse. I’ve tried to tell everyone that Sanji’s flames are hotter than Sabo’s and Ace’s, but nobody believed me
Not surprising, some people still say that Zoro do not have CoC :kayneshrug:

I'd say it's hottest or second hottest after Akainu's magma.

Though now some select people can stop pretending like Sanji can whip out HM or anything with IJ. IJ is its own mode.
I don't get it, what's stopping Sanji from doing so? All he requires to produces IJ is his exoskeleton, his armament and his ability to produce fire. It's like saying Sanji can't use IJ on both legs or can't use it on his arm for instance coz he hasn't been shown using it yet. If the argument is Sanji using IJ as some sort of form/mode then fair enuff, as we've seen Sanji use HM twice now and he utilized it as an attack rather than a form but I don't really get why u think he won't be able to use HM with IJ.

*Edit: Just looked again and it seemed like Sanji used hardening on his leg so fair enuff. We've never really seen Sanji use full body hardening so I get it now🙏🏿

Last edited:
The color of a fire is a rough gauge of how hot it is. Deep red fire is about 600-800° Celsius (1112-1800° Fahrenheit), orange-yellow is around 1100° Celsius (2012° Fahrenheit), and a white flame is hotter still, ranging from 1300-1500 Celsius (2400-2700° Fahrenheit). A blue flame is the hottest one of all, ranging from 1400-1650° Celsius (2600-3000° Fahrenheit). The blue gas flame of a Bunsen burner is much hotter than the yellow flame from a wax candle!

https://www.thoughtco.com/why-is-fire-hot-607320

It was drawn no different from regular flames so i doubt oda wanted to draw attention to its color.
Wrong. It looks completely different

I didn't like it at firts but at least now it is pretty much different from the simple Diable Jambe. I still want to know what are those long lightning coming out from it. I still think DJ and IJ are haki related, it should be like this.
It's plasma. That's the lightning. Sanjis so hot now he leaks plasma from his fire

Wrong. It looks completely different

It's plasma. That's the lightning. Sanjis so hot now he leaks plasma from his fire
Given how hot it is depicted to be (i.e. blue flames) and the lightning around it, I also think it's plasma ^^.
It's important to note that the color isn't the only distinctive difference btw Ifrit & Diable, the lightning like strands are as well. One could argue it's due to Sanji using CoA but that particular lighting effect typically results from CoA clashes so it's not the same ting imo.
Will be interesting to see whether it's animated as crackles or electrical discharge ^^
Also for those of you than can be arsed to read it. This article gives a simple explanation on what a plasma is and how to determine if a flame is a plasma or not ^^
https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2014/05/28/do-flames-contain-plasma/

Last edited: