Can Big Mom redeem herself?

• No she is ruined forever

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • Yes in Elbaf or return to WCI

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Don’t care, I’m tired of seeing her

Votes: 49 46.7%

• Total voters
She is. And rarely? She never uses it because she is incompetent. I advise you read better because I said haki in general not just ACoC but either way you continue to help prove she sucks by acknowledging that

How he gonna showcase something that didn’t exist back then. What’s your next argument?
why does her haki proficiency even matter when we saw her neg diff Queen when she was utterly hakiless when she was O-Lin?
Post automatically merged:

Like people love to go on about how she couldn't even kill a weakened kid and law. But do y'all not realize that every other character apart from Kid and Law have got utterly destroyed by her attacks?

Kid and Law are low top tiers and most other top tiers couldn't do as well as linlin did 2v1

It's unfortunate, but we know that Kaido is still going to keep on fighting for at least a couple more chapters. Big Mom is going to look even worse and it's really Oda's fault.
Honnestly I have never seen a character being nerfed and trashed so much and in such ridiculous ways by his/her own author.

Oda has no excuse for the difference of treatment between Big Mom and the other Yonkos and Top Tiers, the others have their own antics and moments where they are dumbed down or nerfed but far from the extent of her and they still have more moments of awesome than of ridiculousness.

It's unfortunate, but we know that Kaido is still going to keep on fighting for at least a couple more chapters. Big Mom is going to look even worse and it's really Oda's fault.
Kaido probably is about to use his awakened power vs Joyboy Luffy awakened power.
He can only Win at this point and I must be agree, the more Kaido showing insane feats,the more the gap became larger between him and BM.
As people said it here, Oda really fail with bringing BM into this arc. As @Buusatan94 said, you don't threat your characters like this...

Honnestly I have never seen a character being nerfed and trashed so much and in such ridiculous ways by his/her own author.

Oda has no excuse for the difference of treatment between Big Mom and the other Yonkos and Top Tiers, the others have their own antics and moments where they are dumbed down or nerfed but far from the extent of her and they still have more moments of awesome than of ridiculousness.
To be fair from the very beginning Kaido was hyped as the ultimate villain. Just look at how both were introduced into the story and you’ll know which one will be treated better

I’m pretty sure Oda really meant for her to eventually become an ally or a neutral force. Having her become an adversary was probably a change of plans when he introduced the Supernova

Why does Big Mom look so unimpressive? Well let's take a look.

1. Majority of her fight against Kid and Law were off paneled.

2. Because she fought against Kid and Law, the fight wasn't focused on that much. If she fought against Luffy, Oda would have given the fight more focus.

3. Kaido is the main villain of the Wano arc, so of course Oda is going to give more focus and hype towards Kaido.

4. Also Because Kaido is Luffy's opponent, that's another reason why Kaido is getting more focus and hype.

Yes Kaido does look way more impressive than Big Mom but again the two main reasons on why Big Mom didn't look that impressive during the Wano arc is because she isn't the main villain of the Wano arc and also because she wasn't Luffy's opponent.

Yes Kaido does look way more impressive than Big Mom but again the two main reasons on why Big Mom didn't look that impressive during the Wano arc is because she isn't the main villain of the Wano arc and also because she wasn't Luffy's opponent.
She not using adv CoC and awakening give me the hope that she will face Luffy 1on1 in elbaf and show her true power.
Would be waste of potential to end the BM plot here in wano.