• Yes in Elbaf or return to WCI

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Don’t care, I’m tired of seeing her

Votes: 49 46.7%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Do big meme fans even exist?

Still it would be very damn disapointing if thats all she can do...Specialy after Oda teasing us with a crazied skiny form in WCI
Even Carrot and Tama fans after all exist ahah or Momo lol

Yes very disappointed. She basically tainted the name of the yonkos, yonko fans are only getting excited because Kaido is showing to be quite powerful instead.

Big Mom is completely out of her prime. She is tanky yes, but compared to Kaido slow as fck. Kaido can switch between:
  1. Dragon Form: Massive AOE but slow as fck
  2. Human Form: Trades AOE for speed, with his massive speed he can utilize adv. CoC dealing massive single target dmg
  3. Hybrid Form somewhere in between

Big Mom is literally Kaido in his Dragon Form.

People complain why doesn't she use her adv conc attacks but for that you actually need to be able to reach people, which Big Mom is too slow for.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The issue with BM is that she takes attacks too easily ; kaido showing FS + Luffy like movement + His attack speed makes him a much better fighter where BM focuses more on her physical strength and elements
She should have been faster and more reactive other than having more dangerous attacks instead of just a couple so that the others weren't even that massive imo.

Big Mom is victim of One Piece narrative, as another plotline. Giants. Starting from Dori and Brogi, Oimo and Karsee, Oars, Oars jr. The sublime jobbers. Not one giant has been ever shown as a real menace in One Piece, the Vice Admiral giant thrashed by WB at the start of the war.
And Big Mom being of the bloodline of the jobbers, is just another example.
Pure brute force has never ever worked in One Piece.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The only fool is you going against what oda already established that all of the 4 yonkos(maybe Blackbeard) are comparable in overall strength.
No offence but you are too embroiled into that fantasy this is why you think through the matter so linearly.

Comparable doesn't equate to being equal in power. Even if you don't believe in the WSC title and I have my doubts about its veridicity, it was proven that Damned Punk was more effective than an alleged empowered KKG and to think that Big Mom's durability was meant to be one of the bests stats she had at disposal if not the best one. Making 1+1 is not that complicated at that stage even by this but I could dig further. I didn't even mention the "Luffy" hype etcetera.

It was to be expected. Most of us knew that Kaido receives all the glory while BM will get shafted somewhere inside all the chaos.

It'll be the same with the Admirals though so I'm not complaining
I did not know that… I fully believed Big mom would just leave the arc… Mainly because I did not expect Oda would just randomly match up Law and kid who have barely any story with her to beat her… Like not only do they have no story with her, they don’t even develop one during the fight itself

like Even Zoro vs King where they have no story with each other, Oda at the end adds the King and Kaido flashback that is full of parallels to Luffy and Zoro to at least add some thematic relevance to the encounter

With law and kid vs Big mom, they just know her off the island because they REALLY REALLY WANT TO… And that’s all Oda gives it

I did not believe Oda would stoop so low and so my obvious headcanon was always, She’ll just leave on Her own for whatever reason and now look at me… I’m a clown for expecting some actual fuckin good storyline
Post automatically merged:

Dragon Form: Massive AOE but slow as fck
@Blackknife No no, this was debunked my guy

Two chapters ago, Kaido’s dragon form BLITZED G4 snakeman luffy… It’s over… This man has no weaknesses… He’s monster in every form

Last edited:
Comparable doesn't equate to being equal in power.
Well they are I'm sorry to tell you.
Even if you don't believe in the WSC title and I have my doubts about its veridicity
what did oda write? Oh right "people say" in a one on one bet on kaido but he hasn't beaten any of the other yonkos for the past decades that's why they are in a stalemate.

it was proven that Damned Punk was more effective than an alleged empowered KKG and to think that Big Mom's durability was meant to be one of the bests stats she had at disposal if not the best one.
It was but kid and law attacks are just more effective than Luffy's I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
she unfortunately cant show everything that oda affords kaido to cause oda wont dedicate the same amount of chapters to a non mc fight (2-3 chapters for everyone else bar luffy)
this is where portrayal has to be taken into account as well
the gap isn't supposed to be as big as feats make it seem.