Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fellas, does anyone have any good Mr Go fanart? I want to rep the GOAT here so feel free to share if you find anything
We need to start a fanclub in his honour too unless there is one already? What do you think @TheAncientCenturion and @RayanOO ?

Shame he isn't named so that will make it harder to find art for him but I think people will start making a lot more art, as a lot of the community were impressed, saddened and paying respects to him after that chapter now too.

I found this though at least:

G

Gorosei Informer

We have Barouque Works at Alabasta, Grand fleet in Dressrosa and we have... Samurais now. They've been hyped up since Thriller Bark but somewhat both their design and characters are inferior to any other side characters.

Oh on a Side note i wanna point out her earrings are so cute :amazing:
Completely agree about both things here! I love lemons and thus the lemon theme she has! More like Miss Sunshine, am I right?!

She kind seems like a Dragonball character, maybe Android 18 (who's name is actually Lazuli apparently!) a little but a bit of Jessie from Team Rocket or some Pokemon female villain energy too haha. Cassidy maybe?

I was hyped for the samurai for MANY years just as with any fans who have been around since Thriller Bark at least and hyped them up tooo ofc. It's ridiculous how hard Oda dropped the ball so hard with them and Orochi too, as characters and in design too. He makes wonderful characters like Senor Pink, King, Queen, Jack at least in design at minimum but also Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Perospero, Pudding, Galette etc but either comes up with amazing designs and wastes their characters for a lot of them or has some great characters with terrible designs maybe?
It would help if he didn't create hundreds of new characters literally and just kept things much smaller and simpler, more tight focused and gave more actual spotlight to the characters who deserve and need it.

Anime deliberately took off X-drake just to make Zoro look better.
Sanji easy defeat x drake and zoro struggeled against him
Post automatically merged:

WizardKing Im your subordinate
:cheers:

Can everyone open a thread on worstgen if yes how it works?

Since no chapter this week, hope everyone has a good week.
You too

Lanji currently getting neg diffed by gifters' underlings, soon admitting that he can't even scratch the weakest commander in the story (2 slapped by hakiless BM), gets neg diffed and blitzed at least 4 times by the slowest commander in the story, receives 20k free power ups from his daddy and faints after cheapshotting someone that was more interested in talking to a prostitute. This is Lanji. :steef:

The headcanon:

The reality:
Anime stated that they talked with oda for every fight so its canon it’s obvious that in the manga many fights are small x drake sneak attacked sanji like zoro did to apoo

Lanji currently getting neg diffed by gifters' underlings, soon admitting that he can't even scratch the weakest commander in the story (2 slapped by hakiless BM), gets neg diffed and blitzed at least 4 times by the slowest commander in the story, receives 20k free power ups from his daddy and faints after cheapshotting someone that was more interested in talking to a prostitute. This is Lanji. :steef:
You dont understand Sanji and dont forget that sanji saved the useless cross zolo:cheers::gokulaugh:and he use the useless cross to attack fodders

Status
Not open for further replies.