Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree about both things here! I love lemons and thus the lemon theme she has! More like Miss Sunshine, am I right?!

She kind seems like a Dragonball character, maybe Android 18 (who's name is actually Lazuli apparently!) a little but a bit of Jessie from Team Rocket or some Pokemon female villain energy too haha. Cassidy maybe?

I was hyped for the samurai for MANY years just as with any fans who have been around since Thriller Bark at least and hyped them up tooo ofc. It's ridiculous how hard Oda dropped the ball so hard with them and Orochi too, as characters and in design too. He makes wonderful characters like Senor Pink, King, Queen, Jack at least in design at minimum but also Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Perospero, Pudding, Galette etc but either comes up with amazing designs and wastes their characters for a lot of them or has some great characters with terrible designs maybe?
It would help if he didn't create hundreds of new characters literally and just kept things much smaller and simpler, more tight focused and gave more actual spotlight to the characters who deserve and need it.
I like fruit theme in general, Oda should draw tangerines for Nami and of course pineapple Marco :cheers:

As for the other designs I completely agree. Its not like Oda cant draw anymore or something. Some of the recent color spreads like vice captains and beast pirates look cool. F6 looks amazing! Its okay for me if oda does want to troll or have fun but samurais in general are so boring they all worship Oden who left the country for becoming a pirate. I've been thinking if Oden didnt want to be Shogun why not make other successor? He was 3-4 years old when they found out he was hopeless.

you are just coping right here. did you close this forum today?
No I say the truth and zolofanboys dont read one piece carefully only read fanfiction imo
Post automatically merged:

king stopping sanji with one hand is canon :finally:
With a not fire attack Sanji stopped king and would eat him easily :cheers:

king stopping sanji with one hand is canon :finally:
Sanji stopped king and queen without raid suit dont forget what oda says about if sanji would use his raid suit what would happen with monsters like queen and king they got easily defeat so without raid suit mid diff

No

Completely agree about both things here! I love lemons and thus the lemon theme she has! More like Miss Sunshine, am I right?!

She kind seems like a Dragonball character, maybe Android 18 (who's name is actually Lazuli apparently!) a little but a bit of Jessie from Team Rocket or some Pokemon female villain energy too haha. Cassidy maybe?

I was hyped for the samurai for MANY years just as with any fans who have been around since Thriller Bark at least and hyped them up tooo ofc. It's ridiculous how hard Oda dropped the ball so hard with them and Orochi too, as characters and in design too. He makes wonderful characters like Senor Pink, King, Queen, Jack at least in design at minimum but also Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Perospero, Pudding, Galette etc but either comes up with amazing designs and wastes their characters for a lot of them or has some great characters with terrible designs maybe?
It would help if he didn't create hundreds of new characters literally and just kept things much smaller and simpler, more tight focused and gave more actual spotlight to the characters who deserve and need it.

With good haki like Zoro or someone else she would be strong af. Maybe learn to change weight from body parts and punch an enemy with strong haki attack and increase the weight of her fist high. I think this would be very strong, but shes only a weak character
:endthis:

No I say the truth and zolofanboys dont read one piece carefully only read fanfiction imo

Sanji stopped king and queen without raid suit dont forget what oda says about if sanji would use his raid suit what would happen with monsters like queen and king they got easily defeat so without raid suit mid diff
oh shit I can't sleep i'm thinking about how to downplay Zoro with my shitty headcanon tell me what to write i'm out of ideas
:pepemy::pepemy::crybeard::crybeard:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

No
king is immune to fire sanji cant do shit to him since he has no adv coc unlike zoro

oh shit I can't sleep i'm thinking about how to downplay Zoro with my shitty headcanon tell me what to write i'm out of ideas
:pepemy::pepemy::crybeard::crybeard:
It is what it is

king is immune to fire sanji can do shit to him since he has no adv coc unlike zoro
Sanji has stronger flames as king kingufy

king is immune to fire sanji cant do shit to him since he has no adv coc unlike enma

Status
Not open for further replies.