Votes: 0 0.0%
  • โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธ

• Total voters
Death flag for QSH. atm he ia stronger than hades, but his stigma curse make it gone to nothingless.
What happen if hades got hurt so many times and QSH see it? I dont think QSH will win this fight even he is stronger. But if the author want to make him win only one way to do that, by killing hades when QSH close his eye. If hades killed when QSH see him its the end for them both.

Death flag for QSH. atm he ia stronger than hades, but his stigma curse make it gone to nothingless.
What happen if hades got hurt so many times and QSH see it? I dont think QSH will win this fight even he is stronger. But if the author want to make him win only one way to do that, by killing hades when QSH close his eye. If hades killed when QSH see him its the end for them both.
Very nice chapter to read, Chun Yan was just :blush:

Surely Qin has found a way to use his "condition" to his advantage in combat....
Since I am rooting for Qin, and this chapter showed that he can feel the pain of others, imagine if his final attack on Hades is where he accumulates all the pain & damages he had endured in all his life and transfers it to Hades? :hohoho:

Yeah i know how QSH story, even they look not similiar but the story is the same with the one in kingdom. Btw QSH backstory kinda same with zero, hope they not have same ending. Kinda sad to see someone who kind got a bad ending.
Although Zero and the 7 Lucky Gods died, technically they died happy and content, though. But, I got what you mean.

Since I am rooting for Qin, and this chapter showed that he can feel the pain of others, imagine if his final attack on Hades is where he accumulates all the pain & damages he had endured in all his life and transfers it to Hades? :hohoho:

Although Zero and the 7 Lucky Gods died, technically they died happy and content, though. But, I got what you mean.
Yeah there is a chance QSH got some secret technique in his sleve.

Yeah they happy but they gone, they not goin to heaven after the sorrow they felt. Its really make me sad.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Absolutely loved it. GOAT chapter. Chun Yan :josad:
Amazing backstory as usual and the relationship between Chun and Qin was brilliantly portrayed.

The greatest King Qin Shi Huang is winning this.

wow... if qin can feel the pain of others imagine what he feels about Kanki Massacre and "torture technician" :josad::josad:
great chapter Chun Hyan very great in storyline and when she have child who died in Bai Qi hand made her very symphatetic :perocry:

kinda weird you know ... in my reading about wuxia novel or manhua lots of writer usually decipted qin as a villain or as a evil lord like oda nobunaga in japan but in japanese manga like kingdom and record of ragnarok qin is sympathetic and a hero :hope::quest: