We are just having fun , don't be like redon who thinks that he is god or something u'all making money from selling the raw pages so let us have fun and u keep steal oda's work
Guys, its fucking saturday...
Why you keep asking for hints or spoilers??
WE'RE NOT EVEN ON A CHAPTER WEEK GUYS... STOP BEING SOOOO ANOYING PLS.
We are just having fun , don't be like redon who thinks that he is god or something u'all making money from selling the raw pages so let us have fun and u keep steal oda's work

Lol who told you they earn money even if they were to earn it would be like very less. The only one who might earn a bit is Redon but then too I highly doubt.
Even I want spoilers as early as possible but it ain't that easy. Shineusha and other sites frequently copyright and send legal notice. That's why redon only post written spoilers when it is published in Japan. Last week was very special. It is said many got leak way earlier. It won't happen ever time lol
Post automatically merged:

What the heck people on copium twitter say Jewelry Bonney is in the Chapter
Higley unlikely send the twitter link

Lol who told you they earn money even if they were to earn it would be like very less. The only one who might earn a bit is Redon but then too I highly doubt.
Even I want spoilers as early as possible but it ain't that easy. Shineusha and other sites frequently copyright and send legal notice. That's why redon only post written spoilers when it is published in Japan. Last week was very special. It is said many got leak way earlier. It won't happen ever time lol
Post automatically merged:

Higley unlikely send the twitter link
spoiler probably gave joyboy a shortened name JB, and then bonney fans thought it's talking about her name :josad:

yes it was because of the JB initials man fans these days...we are still on wano and only when act 3 Ends we will see outside events but then again we got to see the Gorosei out of nowhere. I am lurking in the arabic community and the Guy that posts the RAWS for us, they are heavily discussing Zoro right now but no confirmation on anything

yes it was because of the JB initials man fans these days...we are still on wano and only when act 3 Ends we will see outside events but then again we got to see the Gorosei out of nowhere. I am lurking in the arabic community and the Guy that posts the RAWS for us, they are heavily discussing Zoro right now but no confirmation on anything
They are just throwing out there theories about there favorite