Yes, lol. It is the girls fault for walking alone on the road in the middle of night knowing well that she will be raped. ๐Ÿ˜
2 entirely different things. It's more like a rich 8-year-old brat flaunting and tasting some limited edition chocolate in front of his poor friends which they won't get for many more weeks. And I also don't even agree with the people spamming for it.

The thing is, what if the chapter dissapoints you?
Its fine you're hyped...
But save that hype for the thursday/wednesday to spam for spoilers ...its as simple as that...
I agree with you. And I disagree with the people spamming for spoilers too. Just think that Redon should wait to post the reactions till a day before the spoilers come out imo to avoid spam because most people are like this here and they won't listen.

Grag gets the chapters early?
He said it alot of times that he isn't interested in knowing something early but also never denied when a japanese fan asked him after he met with Oda, if oda told him stuff that will appear in the future he ignored the question with a smile. I believe its still up on the official japanese one piece youtube channel i ll take a look. So even if he knows future events he certainly doesnt know when something will happen in which chapter his mouth is sealed