4/10 for kaido fans because he’ll appear in the first two pages of the chapter and then we’ll have luffy awakening + lore drops by zunesha… you guys should have learnt how OP works.
btw kaido has fought for over 50 chapters so if he’s mid diffed by awakened luffy is more than ok.

imho awakened zoans cannot transform into humans and so that’s why kaido won’t get awakening… plus there aren’t ost about him getting awakening

Yep that „damage“ is already done. I just hope Kaido gets a payoff he deserves, but I am certainly pessimistic about.

I‘m just leaving your comment you just posted few minutes ago: „ we get a 1 chapter flashback right before he dies

"this man has found a place to die“
Kaido is not going to die by the end of Wano. Instead he's going to be sealed up like some kind of prehistoric mosquito inside a giant amber cocoon and be displayed at the flower capital for eternity to come as an abject lesson for those wishing to oppose Joyboy in the future.

I say kaido got doflimingo treatment like luffy boundman G4 beat him.

@Wiwi @Roo @MonsterKaido do you think kaido follow doflimingo final scene style like he show awaking power after seeing luffy new power up.
I hope Kaido is awakened but at this point we have like 2 chapters left in the volume, if Luffy goes down to fight Kaido this is it.

Kaido is not going to die by the end of Wano. Instead he's going to be sealed up like some kind of prehistoric mosquito inside a giant amber cocoon and be displayed at the flower capital for eternity to come as an abject lesson for those wishing to oppose Joyboy in the future.
this aint aot