Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol people turning on Kaido is always fun to watch,forgetting everything he has taken and still has the final fight left.
I will always remeber the talks by admiraltards saying how he is a fraud and other shits like he gets neg diffed ny admrals etc when @EtenBoby tells its a bad chapter for him.
But on contrary he was revelaed to have FS then he takes on face OKG with ACOC the same KKG almost broke all the neighbouring areas and building and beat Doffy but he not only takes it but blitzed him and then TB him .Also shows how if you lose your focus for one sec can make you die showing his AP making him only villian to kill Luffy.
Then his speech at end of chap 1043 lol
I can very well imagine the admiraltards having fun for a week just cause like typical Oda fashion when Luffy receives power up he beats shit out of villian and will say he is a fraud.:seriously::kayneshrug::risitameh:

Well dont worry Kaido bros we have powerups and FB left.I am 100% sure Oda would do him justice
:cheers::finally::kailaugh:
So just a week of those shit talks then we will show them @Jailer @MonsterKaido @hlo69300 @DJOMOLO @Tyki_Mikk @Tejas @Hanzo hattori

Status
Not open for further replies.