Status
Not open for further replies.
@EtenBoby @Flynn Doing engineering second year in ECE with CSE minor .I am already behind in coding and web developement stuffs among my peers and to make matter worse the companies will start coming to recruit for internship in 3 months and i dont know shit:josad::josad::josad::josad::risitasad::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

What about you guys
I’m a final year CS student. The college experience is definitely brutal if you didn’t have any experience prior lmao.

G

Gorosei Informer

For some reason black girls love Yoruichi
A lot of people think she is black so she works as representation for them. Plus shes fierce, sassy, hot and such ofc. I still feel she might be Indian, although that might just be my wishful thinking. She has a sort of Arabic or Persian vibe to me maybe? Persian cat? Lol. Although Kubo might be playing it very much on the nose by making her a black cat too and thus symbolising she is meant to be black.

Either way shes amazing regardless of what her ethnicity is ofc, any of them is a win really.

Reminds me of the same situation with Nessa in Pokemon who I feel is more Indian or so but people think she's black too. Once again, black, Indian or (African/Carribean or whatever as opposed to saying black ofc) is a win either way too. Black or brown, on them I'd still love to go down!

A lot of people think she is black so she works as representation for them. Plus shes fierce, sassy, hot and such ofc. I still feel she might be Indian, although that might just be my wishful thinking. She has a sort of Arabic or Persian vibe to me maybe? Persian cat? Lol. Although Kubo might be playing it very much on the nose by making her a black cat too and thus symbolising she is meant to be black.

Either way shes amazing regardless of what her ethnicity is ofc, any of them is a win really.
Bleach girls generally are a win

stop validating these losers. the only reason they withhold spoilers and give these 'tidbits' of hints is because its the only time they feel relevant and it covers their irrelevancy insecurities. What the fuck is "the title is gna be gud ;) ;) wink wink" these guys are just here to powertrip and clout chase its beyond cringy. Hope get arrested and fuck right off the community, or another respectable leaker comes in place and doesnt powertrip. Legit feels like middleschool egirl gossiping in here. "OMGEH U WONT BELIEVE THE .GIF HE POSTED ON HIS TWITTER !!" absolute clownery get me out of here

Full summary
Title: time to learn some manners

>Kaido destroys all the key players in the alliance.

>law, kid, Marco, and jimbei are shown white eyed knockedout

>sanji appears

>sanji is furious when he sees luffy. He uses ifrit hell memories

>Plasma leg Wanji leaves a foot stamp in kaidos chest

>kaido tries to use future sight but can't even perceive sanji

>"its time to teach you some manners"

>ifrit anti manner kick course launches kaido in a beautiful double spread

>kaido flying

>kaido flying past wano and beyond

> kaido is concussed into knockout like big mom

>luffys stands up

Editor cried. No break