Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you people are really horny for spoilers...

:kata:
I'm just curious about Luffy's new look.:zosleepy:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it's a bummer, I miss Sanji too (a lot), but Oda chose a different path.:catcry:. I'd given up on Sanji for a moment, but let's see how things turn out. I hope '45 Sanji will show up. Waiting for him week after week and being constantly fake baited isn't fun.

Last edited:
Title: Awaken

• Kaido is rampaging through Onigishima
  • Zoro and Sanji are unable to fight
  • Law and Kid confront Kaido but are easily swapped away
  • Jimbe and Marco put up a little fight but are also defeated
  • The remaining strawhats and scabbards stand up to Kaido but are defeated by a blast breath
  • Everyone seems down and Kaido is about to do a powerfull attack to kill off everyone
  • Suddenly Kaido hears someone laughing and looks up through the hole in the roof
  • We see Luffy standing in silhouette with the moon behind him, only his smile is white
  • Cut away to the Gorosei, they say they can't let the Gomu-Gomu no mi awaken. Its awakening is hidden in time and is the secret fourth ancient weapon called Venus, like the other ancient weapons it has the power to destroy the world. Its user is often called Joy Boy!
''Venus is the god of love tying into Luffy's ability to make friends out of everyone he meets, and bringing Love and Joy to all''

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Title: Awaken

• Kaido is rampaging through Onigishima
  • Zoro and Sanji are unable to fight
  • Law and Kid confront Kaido but are easily swapped away
  • Jimbe and Marco put up a little fight but are also defeated
  • The remaining strawhats and scabbards stand up to Kaido but are defeated by a blast breath
  • Everyone seems down and Kaido is about to do a powerfull attack to kill off everyone
  • Suddenly Kaido hears someone laughing and looks up through the hole in the roof
  • We see Luffy standing in silhouette with the moon behind him, only his smile is white
  • Cut away to the Gorosei, they say they can't let the Gomu-Gomu no mi awaken. Its awakening is hidden in time and is the secret fourth ancient weapon called Venus, like the other ancient weapons it has the power to destroy the world. Its user is often called Joy Boy!
''Venus is the god of love tying into Luffy's ability to make friends out of everyone he meets, and bringing Love and Joy to all''
Nope. Not even a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.