I'm actually wondering, how many of you would read spoilers if the Chapter would like... reveal the one piece or the will of D. or Ace getting killed or "Raizou is safe" or some other huge event like that? Still read spoilers?
Wouldn't it be far better to read the Chapter? idk
Tbh I read spoilers when Ace was killed, too. Not much difference. It's still a huge moment and actually makes me more excited to read the full chapter.

I'm actually wondering, how many of you would read spoilers if the Chapter would like... reveal the one piece or the will of D. or Ace getting killed or "Raizou is safe" or some other huge event like that? Still read spoilers?
Wouldn't it be far better to read the Chapter? idk
Getting to experience something right as it comes out with a community and seeing people's first reaction to it is a pretty fun and satisfying thing on it's own.

In fact i'd say that, if not for forums or discords or other social media, a lot of people wouldn't even care much about getting early spoilers.

So... The chapter changed from "hype over 9000" to... "It's only OK".

0c. You guys are the worst... And don't even know what are you doing, really.
The chapter is insane, all leakers are hyping it up and are saying that it's at least 10x better than 1043 (even 10,000x better for some).
Best chapter of the decade for some.
SDfear is just making our expectations be less great than they are right now so we enjoy it better I guess.
Post automatically merged:

Getting to experience something right as it comes out with a community and seeing people's first reaction to it is a pretty fun and satisfying thing on it's own.
In fact i'd say that, if not for forums or discords or other social media, a lot of people wouldn't even care much about getting early spoilers.
This guy gets it.

J

Joy D. MADS

The chapter is insane, all leakers are hyping it up and are saying that it's at least 10x better than 1043 (even 10,000x better for some).
SDFear is just making our expectations be less great than they are right now so we enjoy it better I guess.
:seriously: I am always low...

SDFear is just making our expectations be less great than they are right now so we enjoy it better I guess.
Post automatically merged:

This guy gets it.
SDFear has as much access to spoilers as I do