Status
Not open for further replies.
dude wtf is going on now... flowa now you ?

dont, man.... dont get too atached to people, game is game...
I dont want to deal with people who cant handle losing well or just straight up turn a fun game into a drama fest anymore. Blue chat was cancerous, people were insulting each other in the thread ( you included) and just everyone acting as if this game was serious business and if they lose its the end of the world.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Which wasn't my fault. I was also supporting the team merger. Was willing to win together. I was the biggest advocate for it, even. I always want peaceful solutions for all because I'm that nice. But in the end that goodwill always gets trampled on. And this game even made me shed real tears. People decided to pick on one of the nicest people out there. Bully her into losing. I'm sick of being treated like this. So I leave playing for good.

I have a real life to live and that getting affected by a forum game is just too much.
Calm down, Flowa. If you make this emotional and personal then you’ll feel worse.

Do you honestly think players here are assholes and want to see you lose? None of them are. I for sure know Broki isn’t that kind. No one is.

Getting converted into a semi-losing side late game, and then being denied the win is horrible. I know the feeling. But take pride in the fact that the blue team chose you out of everyone for a convert. Playing for them, winning for them should be your goal.

If it doesn’t happen, then you tried your best and you move on. Luck is a huge factor in mafia. So you were unlucky, that’s it.

You didn’t play bad, and others didn’t spite you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’d imagine there’s a few queued before me anyway, but if I can get into it, would like to think I can have it done within a week or two, work permitting
I think the calendar is abolished now so it's just what fills up first I believe. A week from now would be great ngl.

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

“I have watched the other races... I have seen their squabbling, their ruthlessness. Their wars do nothing but scar the land, and drive the wild things to extinction. No, they cannot be trusted. Only beasts are above deceit.”

You are Rexxar!

[Passive -Wild Spirit]- Rexxar doesn't need the company of men, being raised in the wild made him averse to contact with people. Thus he will reject any chat attempts and is immune to conversion. He cannot accept trades nor join the City of Dalaran. However his actions always find their mark.

[Passive -Animal companion] - Rexxar is surrounded by his only true family, his animal friends that he tamed over the years. Each cycle one of them will be active to provide Rexxar with unique benefits.
-Misha The Bear: Render Rexxar Bulletproof for a cycle
-Spirit the Hawk: Learn the identity of players that visit Rexxar for a cycle.
-Haratha the wolf: Attack anyone who tries to harm Rexxar, roleblocking them for a cycle.

[Passive - Half Ogre] Rexxar's massive stature is an understatement, his half ogre genes make him hard to not notice. Thus Rexxar cannot be Janitored.

[Active- Perception] Rexxar can use Spirit to check a ??? in a write up, uncovering it. Cannot be done at night.

[Active- Follow the trail] Rexxar may target a player with Wolf and learn who they will visit that cycle.

[Active- Gourmet] Rexxar may activate this and post his boar in front of his house during the night, the boar will absorb any debuff attempt.

[Active- Hibernate] Rexxar may activate this and go into hibernation, he will roleblock himself for phase but allow all of his passive to activate at once, lasts a cycle.[1-shot]

Horde

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You put in effort in Weebs and you won, you put in effort in my Pokémon game and you won, you put in effort in this game and you lost. Sometimes it happens. You give it your all and you lose. The fact that this game was this close near the end with a good scum to town repartition should tell you how much effort I put into making it balanced and fair to everyone.
Not blaming the setup man. Just very swingy. Felt like I put my soul into this at times and coming out of it I feel like I would have been served putting less into it. It's not just from this game, I was averaging under four hours sleep a night over weebs, just in general I find these large complex games aren't really my preference when it comes to Mafia as I prefer simpler stuff, so I'll be better served taking my foot off the gas a bit.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I dont want to deal with people who cant handle losing well or just straight up turn a fun game into a drama fest anymore. Blue chat was cancerous, people were insulting each other in the thread ( you included) and just everyone acting as if this game was serious business and if they lose its the end of the world.
dude stfu is in the tags... I didnt insult anyone . leetle sheeps and such.... I was just having fun... didint call anyone by names and such

Not blaming the setup man. Just very swingy. Felt like I put my soul into this at times and coming out of it I feel like I would have been served putting less into it. It's not just from this game, I was averaging under four hours sleep a night over weebs, just in general I find these large complex games aren't really my preference when it comes to Mafia as I prefer simpler stuff, so I'll be better served taking my foot off the gas a bit.
What part of it was swingy?

The in thread insults weren’t really that bad, just tension at the end really wasn’t it?

Blue chat was aids because of one person, let’s be real. I’ve had enough dealings with this person to know exactly how it went without seeing it.

The in thread insults weren’t really that bad, just tension at the end really wasn’t it?
Nah man, it wasnt one person. Not gonna go into the details.

Telling people to STFU, calling people r*tards and just general hostility was a bit much for me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.