Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jujutsu and Vinland Saga worth it?
Might read something new this week
Jujutsu Kaisen is great, it's the closest thing to HxH in Jump.
Vinland Saga is one of the better series, it takes a massive turn at one point. For the better.

I'd also recommend:
  • Kaiju #8 (has something of Fire Force / Soul Eater, Attack on Titan and other series, clean art)
  • Kingdom (epic, good, if very predictable)
  • Shuumatsu No Valkyrie (amazing art and fights!)

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
It embraces the 🌽s of its genre
But visually it's super dynamic and imagative

It also doesn't take itself seriously

If you can enjoy fairy tail ( I do )
You'd probably like it
I just looked at the screenshots in google images and it looks exactly like fairy tail mixed with 7 deadly sins and it kinda scares me

Spoiler Ch 1044

Title: Who are you?

-Joy Boy appears in front of Luffy and helps him to get up

-Joy Boy looks exactly like Dragon, but his clothes are different (he has a very royal attire)

-Luffy gets up, adjust his hat and asks him who is he

-Joy Boy answers Luffy's question: I am the one who will defeat Kaido...but I need your help

-Luffy doesn't really get what Joy Boy is saying

-Joy Boy: look, I'm immaterial, that's why I ask you to allow me to take control of your body. We are the same person, let's do it

-Luffy: "Shut up, I'll the one to defeat Kaido" and tries to punch him but fails

-Cut to the castle. Kaido senses an immense aura and goes back to the rooftop

-While Kaido is flying he sees the Grim Reaper staring at him and stops.

-Kaido: "Don't even try, by now you should have learnt that is useless Worororororororo"

-Cut to the Rooftop. Kaido is back to where Luffy was before.

-No break next week

Guys i am not lying and for people wondering why he didnt just accept the money. This goes way deeper the arabic world is torn. People from like the UAE sees other arabic people as their enemies and vice versa its all old history. People that didnt help them when there was war etc. But this isnt the place to discuss politics i know. I am just a simple guy i just share these stories for laughter, see what people do for money?
And people with money think they can buy anything they want.
:handsup:
Too bad that you're lying. Since There is no Arab guy has early spoilers except Scotch.

Too bad that you're lying. Since There is no Arab guy has early spoilers except Scotch.
Sure where you think scotch gets his info from? Do you really believe he would openly show himself and be active as a real leaker? All open and vunerable for people to get him? i am on scotch his discord , orojapan redon scotch and all the others receive their stuff from the real leaker from japan and hes not on any socials he has to hide.

Last edited:
I just looked at the screenshots in google images and it looks exactly like fairy tail mixed with 7 deadly sins and it kinda scares me
Yeah personally fairy tail is really cute to me
But it's really divisive lol
Black clover is more digestible for people I think
It definitely is similar to both those series so if you hate that stuff
Don't pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.