Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Nope, or spoiler providers are a bunch of cucks, or EtenBoby it's too young to judge the info stuff in this chapter.

Something is wrong here. And it's a blasphemy to compare this 1044 with 957 if so.

S

SwordMaster

From redon pirateking.
- I have said it as a simple RECOMMENDATION , you can do what you want. Personally I think it's the best way to enjoy 100% of the next chapter, watching the images (even if it's in Japanese) and then reading the Spoilers or the full summary. But like I say, you can do whatever you want .

He sad more stuff but i find this part interesting

enjoy 100% of the next chapter, watching the images (even if it's in Japanese)

Spoiler Ch 1044

Title: Who are you?

-Joy Boy appears in front of Luffy and helps him to get up

-Joy Boy looks exactly like Dragon, but his clothes are different (he has a very royal attire)

-Luffy gets up, adjust his hat and asks him who is he

-Joy Boy answers Luffy's question: I am the one who will defeat Kaido...but I need your help

-Luffy doesn't really get what Joy Boy is saying

-Joy Boy: look, I'm immaterial, that's why I ask you to allow me to take control of your body. We are the same person, let's do it

-Luffy: "Shut up, I'll the one to defeat Kaido" and tries to punch him but fails

-Cut to the castle. Kaido senses an immense aura and goes back to the rooftop

-While Kaido is flying he sees the Grim Reaper staring at him and stops.

-Kaido: "Don't even try, by now you should have learnt that is useless Worororororororo"

-Cut to the Rooftop. Kaido is back to where Luffy was before.

-No break next week
L + You’re not Lance or Scotch + Poor Fanfic
:funky:

True but was it really a plot shattering reveal? Not at all IMO
I'm guessing you didn't witness 99% of the Naruto fandom criticise the plot of one piece after that one panel? I guess you didn't realise TCB site broke because of that chapter? You're really dumb. Oda made it seem like there was multiple people who was JoyBoy so yes it was "plot shattering"

Status
Not open for further replies.