I read that Redon won‘t publish the spoilers this week but here in this topic someone said that he will publish them Tuesday like always?!?!
From redon (Pirate-king forums):

Seeing the one that is getting mixed up in forums and social networks, and after the large number of private messages that have been reaching me in the last few hours with questions of all kinds, I am going to make a few small clarifications about the next chapter to try to calm things down.

- The most important thing: yes, this week there will be Spoilers (as always when there is a chapter). And yes, I will also post my full summary. The images of the Thursday magazine I don't know anymore (because I'm not the one who makes them or publishes them) but I suppose they will also come out.

- As I always say, Spoilers will come out when they have to come out. You already know the approximate times at which they leave every week, so be guided by them.

- The first person who said that this week you try not to read the Spoilers (and avoid social networks) and that you wait for the images, was me. I said it on the Worst Gen forums this morning. I guess other leakers and scanllations have read it and thought it was an interesting idea, that's why they're also asking for the same thing.

- I have said it as a simple RECOMMENDATION, you can do what you want. Personally I think it's the best way to enjoy 100% of the next chapter, watching the images (even if it's in Japanese) and then reading the Spoilers or the full summary. But like I say, you can do whatever you want.

I am also going to put this RECOMMENDATION in the 1st post of the Spoilers topic of chapter 1044, in case someone does not read it here or in other places. And also this week, all the information that comes out, I will put it inside the Spoilers button (as one more deterrent barrier). I won't even put the chapter name in the topic title until the images come out.

"VinoHumoTercero wrote:
I would not trust the hype of the providers, many times redon has exaggerated and it was nothing to write home about xD."

One thing is that a chapter seems wonderful to me and shit to you (or vice versa) and another thing is what we are talking about.

When all the people who have access to certain information agree, I think it's for a reason.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Tried some years ago....had to force myself through the first chapters and then I dropped it.
Gaaaahhhhdamn atleast my sis dropped it after the Chunin arc. Can't say it is for everybody tho.
It does get better once you get past the prologue and team 7 intro. Bro, you get to meet Haku:catlewd:

From redon (Pirate-king forums):

Seeing the one that is getting mixed up in forums and social networks, and after the large number of private messages that have been reaching me in the last few hours with questions of all kinds, I am going to make a few small clarifications about the next chapter to try to calm things down.

- The most important thing: yes, this week there will be Spoilers (as always when there is a chapter). And yes, I will also post my full summary. The images of the Thursday magazine I don't know anymore (because I'm not the one who makes them or publishes them) but I suppose they will also come out.

- As I always say, Spoilers will come out when they have to come out. You already know the approximate times at which they leave every week, so be guided by them.

- The first person who said that this week you try not to read the Spoilers (and avoid social networks) and that you wait for the images, was me. I said it on the Worst Gen forums this morning. I guess other leakers and scanllations have read it and thought it was an interesting idea, that's why they're also asking for the same thing.

- I have said it as a simple RECOMMENDATION, you can do what you want. Personally I think it's the best way to enjoy 100% of the next chapter, watching the images (even if it's in Japanese) and then reading the Spoilers or the full summary. But like I say, you can do whatever you want.

I am also going to put this RECOMMENDATION in the 1st post of the Spoilers topic of chapter 1044, in case someone does not read it here or in other places. And also this week, all the information that comes out, I will put it inside the Spoilers button (as one more deterrent barrier). I won't even put the chapter name in the topic title until the images come out.

"VinoHumoTercero wrote:
I would not trust the hype of the providers, many times redon has exaggerated and it was nothing to write home about xD."

One thing is that a chapter seems wonderful to me and shit to you (or vice versa) and another thing is what we are talking about.

When all the people who have access to certain information agree, I think it's for a reason.
so there is no „this chapter will be wonderful“ blabla.