Best part was we had our Kollegstufenzimmer in a whole different building next to the main building of the school. And we used to go there when we skipped class. Some played video games (we had TVs and consoles) and others made some food (we had a kitchen, too) all while class was still ongoing lol.
Sounds awesome
:amazing:

We just chilled outside, drank some energy and my friends smoked cigarettes or weed

Best part was we had our Kollegstufenzimmer in a whole different building next to the main building of the school. And we used to go there when we skipped class. Some played video games (we had TVs and consoles) and others made some food (we had a kitchen, too) all while class was still ongoing lol.
Tf are these schools?????
It's as if no one cares whether students actually learn something.

I had a teacher who deadass allowed us to cheat during exams.
He would just say :''but don't you cheat kids, alright!?''
Everyone said yes
And then took out their books, placed them on their tables, easily visible and copied everything.

The teacher saw it.
He just didn't give a single shit about anything.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My fav subject was skip class :luffydab:.
My fav subject was "break". That’s says a lot about my school career
Ich nehme an Online-Kursen einer Online-Universität teil, so dass ich buchstäblich jede einzelne Lektion überspringen, unterbrechen oder sogar ansehen kann, wann immer ich will. Ich kann mir Notizen in dem Tempo machen, das ich will, und sogar alles überspringen und nur das Material lernen, das sie uns geben.

Ich habe das Deutschlernen übersprungen und schau mal, wie gut ich tippen.